Shocker. (65)

You arrived at your hotel and you were a mess. As soon as you stepped foot into your room, you laid in bed. The recording studio was something like Rockfield, nature everywhere.. and that's about it. 5 minutes of rest later, you got ready and, you and Roger headed out to the studio.

You entered the studio which smelled like old wood and cigarettes. You sat down next to Brian who was in distress. "Chrissie is getting tired of me never being home." He sighed. "What did she think when she married you?" You scoffed, he just rolled his eyes. "She doesn't mean that." Roger said. "I know.." Brian mumbled. "She got mad at me before i left for the station. Said she's sick of the fame and wants to be a normal family for once." He sighed again. "Don't think about it now, mate. You need to focus." Roger tried to help.

Days have passed and you noticed Brian hanging out with some woman a lot. One day, you heard a knock on your hotel room door. "Hey, mate." Roger said as he answered the door. You saw Brian and the women walk into your room, holding hands. "I'd like you to meet Anita.. my girlfriend." Brian cheerfully declared, Anita smiling her head off while you and Roger's jaw dropped. "What?" You asked. "Hi! It's so nice to meet you finally." Anita cheered, hugging you. "Congratulations on the baby." She added, hugging Roger who was slightly reluctant to hug back. "Darling, run along to our room and i'll meet you there in a few." Brian said, kissing her on the lips. 

You waited until Anita closed the door behind her. "What the fuck?!" Roger shouted. "Are you seriously cheating on Chrissie?" You asked, Bri was speechless and not in a good way. "What is wrong with you? You have a wife at home with your KIDS that loves you and thinks your recording music not cheating on her!" You said, crossing your arms. "When i saw Anita.. she was so carefree and brilliant, and positive." Brian said, trying to convince you two that he's doing nothing wrong. "You mean what Chrissie was when you met her? Before she had kids and had to take care of them? Before she HAD no problems?" Roger furiously asked. "You're telling that poor soul what you have done before she finds out somewhere else and is left heartbroken!" You yelled at Brian. "I can't believe you were so fucking stupid, Brian!" You exclaimed. "But, Anita is a nice girl." Brian quietly said. "Trust me, you will never get over the fact you cheated on someone who loves you." Roger said. "And i actually don't care you 'love' Anita, i could care less. You should be embarrassed." You stated. "She doesn't know you have a wife, does she?" Roger asked, he shook his head. "You're telling both of them today." Roger replied, Brian's bottom lip trembled, as he was trying to speak up. "You know what? I should go back to London. Specifically the happy May home to comfort Chrissie's broken heart when she finds out." You decided, looking at Roger who nodded, not protesting. "Go over to your sweet little Anita." You mocked, watching as Brian walked out of the room.

Roger started helping you pack. "She's going to be devastated." You mumbled, waiting for Mary to pick up. "Fucking idiot." Roger said, folding up your T-shirt. "Hey Mary, i'm coming back to London." You spoke. "Something wrong?" Mary asked. "Uh- yeah. Nothing with me, though. I'm leaving in a few minutes and i need you to pick me up at the train station with Veronica." You sighed, growing angry just from the thought. "Why..?" Mary was curios at why with Veronica. "We'll be going to Chrissie's house right away. Would you mind setting up a play date with Richie, Jimmy, Emily and Louisa at your house with David? The kids can't be there for this." You said, sounding so mysterious. "S-sure." Mary sounded suspicious. "I'll tell you both when we meet up." You silently groaned. "Need to go, bye." You said and hang up.

The kids really don't need to witness their parents getting a divorce at the age of 9, 6 and a few months.

Roger walked you down to the train station. "Be safe, love." Roger kissed your cheeks. "I'll be calling to check in on you and Chrissie." He added, on one knee to kiss your belly. "Don't worry, i won't give birth on the train." You giggled, Roger smiled as he got to his feet. "I'll be calling every 5 minutes." He joked, you laughed. "Seriously Angel, don't worry. The girls will take care of me.. and i'll take care of one of them." You said. "I feel so bad for Chrissie." Roger sighed, holding your hands, waiting for the train to come. "I'll make sure Brian calls her when you're all there for immediate support." He added, seeing the train pull up. "And i'll probably be coming back home in a few days for the gender reveal." He quickly added, handing your bags to you and kissing you. "Bye, love." He shouted lightly as you stepped in the train. "Bye, Angel." You blew him a kiss, walking into your booth and sitting down.

The train started to move, you prayed you wouldn't get motion sick on this ride. You yelped in surprise as you felt a strong kick from the baby, looks like the baby didn't want to be either. You took a deep breath, trying not to panic as you were alone. You always took the train, but not pregnant and alone. "Calm down. You'll be fine, Mary and Veronica are waiting for you.." You thought as you closed your eyes, getting some rest.

You felt someone shake your shoulder lightly. "We're in London, miss." A passenger next to you said. "Great." You mumbled, getting up from your seat, stretching your arms and getting your bags. You walked out of the train, seeing Mary and Veronica run to you. "What's going on?" Veronica asked. "Chrissie's kids are at my house with David." Mary said. "We need to go visit Chrssie now." You said, your voice unintentionally stern.

Oh boy, Brian what have you done.