Wedding Bells. (44)

You woke up to the sound of Roger and Mary talking in the hallway. 

"I don't know what to do." Roger seemed panicked. "Everything is going to be amazing, i promise." Mary reassured him. "I'm about to marry the women i love and i've known her for so long and i'm fucking nervous." Roger said. You opened the door. "Everything alright?" You said. "Everything is amazing, love." Roger smiled. "Now, say your goodbyes! This is the last time you'll see each other until the park." Mary said, walking into your room. Roger gave you a hug and a kiss. Mary gave him his tux, dragged you into the room by your arm and closed the door.

"Right, now would be a great time to have Roger's mother here." Mary said, you nodded. "We have 5 hours and i'm on this alone. Sit your ass down and let's get started." She said. "Bossy much." You mumbled, sitting down on a chair she brought in from the kitchen in front of a tall mirror. You took of your clothes, leaving you in your bra and panties, you put on a robe and Mary started getting everything ready. She started to curl your hair. "How are you feeling?" Mary grinned. "So happy and nervous." You said. "Don't be nervous." She said. 

About an hour later, your hair was curled. "You're gonna look so beautiful." Mary smiled, grabbing two strands at the front of each side of your face, she clipped one strand on the top of your headd and started braiding the other strand, leaving a lot of hair un-braided. She then did the same to the other strand and connected them together with a rubber band, so the strands were braided until the point they connected. "Mary! It's amazing." You said, looking at the finished hairstyle. "Thank you, dear!" She smiled. "Now, since your dress has that silver detail.." She said, putting on a silver flower headband on your head. "His favorite color." She said. "Thank god it's not an ugly color." She smiled. "Makeup!" She said, looking at the clock. "3 hours." She grinned, turning around the chair. She started putting on the basics, she put on beautiful silver eye shadow, with black eyeliner and peachy lip gloss and light blush. Mary turned the chair around, your jaw dropped. "Oh my god!" You said in astonishment, taking a closer look. "I hope you see this, Gabby." Mary said, you smiled. "Thank you." You said, getting up from the chair and giving her a big hug. "Come on, we have 30 minutes!" She said, you took out the dress. You took off the robe and put on the dress. Mary zipped it up.

"We're leaving!" Roger shouted from the hallways. "Alright!" Mary shouted back. "See you at the alter, love!" Roger shouted and walked outside with the boys. Mary took a long look at you. "I can't believe this." Mary said, holding back tears. 

You walked into the kitchen and sat down. Mary put on your bridal veil. "Your parents would be so proud of you." Mary said, you smiled. "I hope so." You said. "I bet you, they're having a celebration with up there for your wedding." She hugged you. "Let's get going." Mary said, you nodded, wiping away a tear with the back of your hand.

You arrived at the park, you stood at the entrance with a bouquet of white roses. "Whenever you're ready." Mary said, you took a few deep breaths and nodded. You and Mary walked into the park and came up to a white carpet where Roger's father was waiting. You hugged Mary and she went to sit down next to Freddie. His father smiled at you and you linked arms. He walked you down to the alter, he unlinked arms and gave you a hug. You walked into the gazebo, where Roger took you by the hands. "You look gorgeous, love." Roger quietly said. "Thank you, Angel." You said back at him.

"Today we are gathered here.." The priest started, but you slowly shut out his voice, looking at Roger. He looked so handsome in his black tux. 

"Y/n, you can present your vows." The priest smiled, you took a shaky deep breath before starting. "I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my husband. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life's adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life." You said, Roger smiled. "Roger." The priest said. "I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you. I will love you when we are together and when we are apart. I promise to support your dreams and to respect our differences, and to love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives." Roger said. "Y/n L/n? Do you take Roger Taylor as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked. "I do." You smiled. "Roger Taylor? Do you take Y/n L/n as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked. "I do." Roger smiled. You exchanged rings. "I now present you, husband and wife!" The priest said, everybody cheered as you kissed.

You pulled away and walked out of the gazebo, all of you walking to the 'party' area. Everyone sat down at their tables. You and Roger walked over to the 3 layered cake, Roger took a knife and put it at the cake, you put your hand on his and cut into the cake together. You cut two pieces, tangled your arms together and fed each other the pieces of cake, except both of you shoved the cake around your face. You laughed and untangled your arms, Roger wiped the frosting off your face and licked it and you did the same.

You went onto the dance floor, the crowd of all 9 people were around you and Roger. He placed his hands on your waist, you wrapped your arms around his neck and started slow dancing to 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis Presley. Soon everyone started dancing to it.

About 2 hours later, everyone went home.

Roger picked you up in a bridal position and kicked opened the bedroom door. He laid you down on the bed, giving you hickeys on your neck and shoulders. He took of your dress, took of his tuxedo and made newly wed love.

I got emotional while writing this, man ;c