Rockfield. (25)

August, 1975

You opened the car door, setting your feet onto the mud. "This is going to be amazing.." You said, sarcastically. Roger handed you your bag. "At least i wore boots." You mumbled, following Paul into one of the houses. "Freddie, you're in here. Brian, in there. Roger and Y/n there and John, you're downstairs." Paul said. 

You entered your room. "It's freezing." You said, walking over to the heater which was broken. "Gonna have to use body heat." Roger said, sitting on the bed. "God, one time Luke's heater broke so we had to cuddle." You smiled.

Luke was somebody you bumped into on the street a few days after you came back from the U.S tour and kept in touch every since.

Roger sighed. "Right..Luke." Roger said, he wasn't that fond of him.. nor were the rest of the band.

"We should check out the studio." Roger said, getting up from the bed and walking to the door. "You go ahead, i'll go call Luke." You couldn't help but blush. Roger rolled his eyes, angrily sighed and walked to the studio which was right outside.

(Roger's POV)

I slammed the door behind me, seeing no one was in the studio. 

I sat down, putting my feet up on the coffee table and lighting a cigarette.

 Brian entered the studio, slamming the door behind him. "What's wrong mate?" Brian said. "What?" I said, exhaling the smoke. "Hate to sound rude and nosy but, i looked through your lyric book and found TWO new songs and! Before you say anything.. i looked through your book because i noticed you writing in it like crazy." Brian said, holding my lyric book. "Those songs are a tribute for the album.." I said. "Sorry for being rude, you barely write songs for the band and when you do, it's about rock n' roll and about about losing love." Brian said, opening the book. "These are really depressing, Roger." Brian said.

" 'Cause baby you look happier, you do. My friends told me one day I'll feel it too and until then I'll smile to hide the truth. '" Brian read one of the lyrics. "I know there are others that deserve you, but my darling i am still in love with you." Brian continued to read one of lyrics. "Something is clearly wrong." Brian said, scanning the words. "No shit." I said. "Come on, tell me." Brian said, slamming the book close. 

I sighed.

"I just find it horrible how Y/n threw 5 years worth of memories out the window ever since she met Luke." I said, putting the cigarette out. "You just can't do that so easily." I scoffed lightly. "Every time she's with Luke or talks about him.. she seems so much happier and forgets about the band and the recording.. I mean, she almost wouldn't have came here if Paul and Reid didn't convince her." I sighed again. "I just can't see how she thinks he's the right one for her. He bloody thinks she's still in university studying nursing even though she graduated 2 years ago with a degree with biology. He doesn't listen to her at all." I said. "You realize, this is the same situation as Veronica and us. We wouldn't listen to Y/n." Brian said. "It is not! When Y/n came home early in the morning after meeting Fred and Mary, i knew it was wrong. Just.. fucking Veronica kept getting in the way. It gets me pissed, when Y/n kicked Veronica out, she invited herself in and got us all kicked out." I said, clenching my fist. "I'm sure Y/n still thinks about all those memories we created together." Brian said. "I doubt it." I said, getting up from the couch. "I'm going to the kitchen.. if Y/n isn't yapping on the phone with Luke." I said, walking outside.

(Y/n POV)

"Mary, i don't like him!" You said. "Then why do you keep calling him and talking about him?" Mary asked. "I.. i don't know." You sighed. "What about Roger?" Mary asked. You sighed, again. "Our relationship is confusing. We're not a couple.. maybe friends with benefits." You said. "Confusing for sure. But, what happened after you did it?" Mary asked. "Nothing really. We continued to tour and acted like we always do." You said, sitting on the counter.

You suddenly felt someone grab your hips, you looked behind you and saw Roger. "Gotta go, bye." You said, hanging up the phone. "Friends with benefits?" He asked, smirking. You laughed, lifting your legs up and turning around so you were still sitting on the counter, just facing Roger. You put your legs on the little space on the chair, next to Roger's thighs."This is dangerous." Roger smirked grew bigger, looking at your crotch. "Oh please." You said, covering it up. "Don't worry." Roger said, yet you kept your legs like that just to tease him.

He rolled his eyes and put your legs down. "Tables have turned, i see." You smiled. "How does it feel to get rejected, huh?" He stuck out his tongue. "Makes me want you more." You said, rubbing his shoulder. "Ugh, don't tempt me." Roger said, smiling and getting up and walking to the other side of the counter. "What are-" 

He wrapped his hands around your stomach and lift you up, walking over to the couch and dropping you on it and sitting next to you. "We need to esta-" Roger was cut off by someone coming into the kitchen. "Interrupting?" The lady said.

She had blond hair with bits of black at the end.

Roger sat up straight. "No, no." Roger said. "Uh.. what were you going to say?" You said. He smiled. "Nothing." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Why won't you tell me?" You said, placing your hand on his shoulder. Roger moved away. "What's your problem?" You said. "Shouldn't you go call Luke or something?" He said, getting up and making his way to the lady. "What the hell, asshole!" You shouted, seeing the door open and John and Brian racing in. "Shut up." Roger whispered. "No! What the fuck happened. We were fine." You said. "Y/n, calm down." Brian said, walking to you. "Will you tell me later then?" You said. "No!" Roger shouted. You looked at him, anger in his eyes. "What's your name, love?" Roger said to the girl.

He hasn't called you love in a year.

You scoffed and walked out of the barn, walking past Brian and John. They ran after you. "I need to call Mary." You said, crossing your arms from the cold. "That's the only phone in there.." John said. You sighed. "Alright. I'll be back." You said, not exactly happy about going back. 

You walked back in, saw Roger and the girl sitting on the couch. You went straight to phone and dialed Mary. "Mary!" You said. "Hey, you sound tense." She said. "I am." You said, sitting on the counter. "Tell me." She said. "I can't, it has to do with Roger and he's in the room with me." You said. "Move away." She said. "I can't! The phone is connected to the wall." You said, sighing. "Jesus." Mary said. "No more friends with benefits?" She said. "More like frenemies with benefits. Not even benefits." You said. "Is this going to be another Veronica scenario?" Mary said, sighing. "I won't let it be." You said. "Right. Look, i have to go to work. Call you later, yeah?" Mary said. "Ok, bye." You said, hanging up and walking out of the barn into the music room.

You heard piano and singing. You slowly opened the door, seeing something you never thought you would.

"What the fuck.." 

The 74's were a crazy year for Queen and Y/n, time to get 'crazier'.

Also again, i sincerely apologize for chapter 23 and 24, i hate it and cringe every time at it.