Giddy. (63)

A day have passed since you went to the doctors, turns out you were 4 weeks pregnant. Another few days have passed and you think it's time.

Roger slammed the front door closed, coming home from work. "What's the matter?" You asked, watching as he threw his keys on the floor, putting his hands on his hips like he always does. "Brian was being a prick today." He raised his voice. "Really?" You asked. "I can't imagine him being one." You added. "Don't believe me, do you?" Roger rolled his eyes. "Of course i do." You said. "He kept on changing my drum solos, the ones that i wrote!" Roger complained. "But you never liked drum solos so why does that matter?" You asked. "It's something I wrote and it's pissing me off that he made so many changes on it!" Roger shouted, continuing to ramble about Brian changing his solo. "Rog, i have some news." You said quietly. He didn't hear you. "Rog!" You raised your voice. Nothing. "Roger Taylor, let me speak!" You shouted this time. His mouth shut closed, yet his eyes were still angry. "I have some news. Important news, to tell you." You said. "I'm.." You started to say, but somehow couldn't continue. "Rog, i'm pregnant." You continued, a few tears of happiness rolling down your cheek.

How Roger's expression changed, was amazing. Roger had always wanted a child, so you could only imagine how he felt right now.

"You're.." He whispered, you nodded. "We're gonna have a baby!" Roger exclaimed, coming over to you and hugging you tightly, but not too tightly so he wouldn't you or the baby that was currently as big as a poppy seed. "I love you, Roger." You said. "I love you too." He replied. "We're.. going to be parents. We're going to have a little kid running around our house. It's going to be laughing and smiling all the time." Roger said warmly. "I can't believe it.." He whispered. "Well, i can. But, still." He was quick to add. You laughed as he pulled away from the hug, to only kiss you passionately on the lips. "Love of my life." Roger said after a while, pulling away from you. You could only smile, looking down at your stomach. "4 weeks." You said, his eyes widened. "I honestly will be giddy until i see the little fellow." Roger smiled. "What if it's a girl?" You crossed your arms and smiled faintly. "Not to be rude. I want a son." Roger smirked. "I do too." You said quietly. "Can we think of names..?" Roger asked like a little toddler. "We have 9 months to think of names." You playfully rolled your eyes. Roger started to mumble all the different names, male and female.

After Roger calmed down, a bit. You sat down together on the couch. He held your hand and made sure you were safe and happy all day. "Are you going to be protective for 9 months?" You giggled. "Excuse me? I've always been protective over you, love. But, you're carrying something precious that we both love." Roger said. You loved it how Roger was so happy about this. "You're carrying our precious treasure. Soon, the joy of our life." Roger smiled and continued to describe the baby. You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder as he squeezed your hand. 

"Forgotten about Brian?" You asked. "When do we tell the others?" Roger asked, ignoring your question. "Not sure. A few days?" You replied. "I think they'll notice quite quickly if you're going to be so giddy around them." You smiled. "Leave me alone. I deserve to be happy." He rolled his eyes. "Aww." You laughed, running your fingers through his hair. "I know you do, angel." You kissed his cheek. "You're going to be a great dad." You added, he smiled. "You'll be an amazing mum, too." Roger said.

"I think we should tell them in a creative way. I'll wear some T-shirt pointing to my belly and saying 'something in there' or leave hints." You suggested. "That's going to be so fun." Roger smiled. "This is going to be ride." You sighed. "It's going to be worth it, love." Roger reassured. "We'll get through it. Even though you're the one who's going to be in pain." Roger lightly laughed. "Gee, thanks." You rolled your eyes. "Come on." He said, bumping your shoulder lightly.

"In the end, it'll be worth it. Trust me." Roger kissing your head.

I wonder.. if anyone can guess what i'm going to do with the baby. Like, the name, gender.. who it's going to be maybeee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)