Race. (48)

You walked over to the 4 go karts that were lined up next to each other. You sat down into one go kart, next to Roger and Deacy, Brian sat down and the countdown started. Once it was a green light you all started driving as fast as you could. You and Roger were in the lead, the 2 most competitive people in the band. You did 3 laps around the go karting track.

"We have a tie!" Chrissie said, clapping her hands together twice. "What? Rematch!" You said, looking as Deacy and Brian drove to the finish line. "Don't be a sore loser." Roger said, making an adorable face. "Just wait until i beat you this round."

In other relationships, the boyfriend would usually let their girlfriend win, but not in this relationship. You wouldn't let Roger to go easy on you nor did he ever want to go easy on you in games and such.

"3, 2, 1...GO!" Everyone shouted, you and Roger stepped on the gas peddle.

"I let you win!" Roger said. "We both know you never let me win, i'm just better at this then you." You smiled, which he rolled his eyes at.

-

The boys sat down by a table with microphones, in front of them a crowd of reporters and cameras. You knew this interview would be messy,first Freddie was either high or drunk and none of you were really having it with him. "Why won't you get your teeth fixed?" The reported asked. "I live in London, i don't want to stand out." He simply replied to which some of them laughed. "Why don't you fix your manners? That's an asshole question to ask anyone." Freddie said. "Take it easy." Brian whispered. "In your song 'Life is real' what do you mean by the line 'Love is a roulette wheel'? Are you implying that the more partners you have, the more chances you have to contract something?" Another reported asked. "What?" Freddie said, puzzled by the question. "I don't know, i haven't figured love out yet." He answered. "But does it imply something else, Freddie?" The reporter asked, "That might be a better question for Rog." Freddie said, looking over to him. "Watch it." Roger said, taking a drag from his cigarette. "Freddie! Concerning your private life, there are lots of pictures of you looking drunk or ill." Yet another one asked. "Which one is it, drunk or ill?" Freddie said. "I had a cold last week if anyone cares." Deacy quickly said. "As much as we love answering questions about colds, i'd like to speak about the album. Anyone have questions about music?" Brian said, cameras flashing as they took pictures. "Can you tell us the rumors concerning your sexuality?" A women said. "Music?" Brian mumbled. "What about the rumors concerning your lack of sexuality? I'm just a musical prostitute, dear." Freddie said. "Can you answer the question?" She said. "What's your name?" He said. "Shelly Stern." She said, getting slightly agitated. "Shelly? That thing between your legs, does it bite?" He replied, one person laughed. "Answer the question, please." She said. "Y'know, there's 4 of us up here!" He raised his voice, everyone started speaking at once. "Can you be honest for once?" Someone said. "What are you afraid of?" Another said. "It's my business!" Freddie said.

It started to get out of control, everyone started speaking again, making Freddie anxious. "What do you want to know? What!?" Freddie shouted, getting up and banging his hands on the table. Brian pulled him back down to his seat. "I think we're done here." Brian said, looking over to Miami who nodded. They got up and and all of you walked out.

-

"What happened to Freddie?" You whispered, sitting on the living floor with Roger as you looked at old pictures. "Paul." Roger said. "I just don't understand." You shrugged. "Why didn't he fire him back then." You said, looking at a picture of Roger with crossed arms, long hair, unbuttoned shirt and a scarf around his neck, you stood next to him in the picture with your arm on his shoulder, you had a dress on and a bandana on your head, the picture was labeled '74'. "Maybe they're together." Roger mumbled. You honestly never thought about that. "Mary kind of cut herself off from us." You said. "Why would she want to spend time with us? We're 4 people trying to make sure Freddie doesn't do something stupid in public, they broke up, we're not her problem anymore." Roger said, with a hint of coldness in his voice. "It would be kind of nice to get a call from her every now and then." You said, Roger nodded. "She has her own life-" You cut Roger off. "She took off her Queen ring." You said, Roger raised an eyebrow. "Great, miss 'Together forever'. " Roger said sarcastically. 

"Why did you never try to seduce me in the earlier days?" You asked, Roger half smiled. "I tried, a lot, but i made sure it wasn't so obvious. I wasn't going to say 'Hey, get in bed with me'. Like i usually would say." You both laughed. "I'm glad you stayed true to your promise, that you would change." You smiled. "I'm a faithful partner to the people i love." Roger said.

He started fidgeting with a picture, looking at the ground. "What's up?" You asked, he took a deep breath. "Would you want a daughter or a son?" Roger said. "Maybe a son." You said, Roger nodded. "I was thinking a son too." He smiled. "I would still want a daughter as well." Roger said. "Well, Deacy has 3 kids and they barely get any sleep, i think 1 kid would be plenty for us." You said. "We can barely handle each other." Roger laughed. "How funny you are." You playfully rolled your eyes. 

You got on your fours and gave Roger a kiss. "Love you, Angel." You said, pulling away. "Love you too."

This chapter is all over the place, sorry!