Bad news. (35)

You and Roger sat down on the couch, you sighed and placed your head on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" Roger asked, placing his head on yours. "I don't want Mary and Freddie's relationship to end.. i mean, if they aren't happy with each other? Don't have same interests, then they shouldn't be together. I just have a feeling they'll grow apart." You said. "Well, not every friendship has to last forever." Roger said. "And you shouldn't be poking into their relationship." He added, you groaned. "I know.." You mumbled. "How about.." Roger smirked, lifting his head up. "We talk about our relationship." Roger said, you lifted up your head as well, looking at Roger. "So, are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" Roger said. "Weren't we that when we said i love you?" You placed your chin on his shoulder, looking up at him, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "I thought so too, just didn't want to say anything." Roger looked at you. "Well then, what shall we do.. my boyfriend?" You said, cheekily smiling at him. "You're too adorable, my girlfriend." Roger said, kissing you on the lips.

You and Roger were officially girlfriend and boyfriend.

"To answer you question, i'm not sure." Roger said, pulling away with a pop. "Would it be crazy if we moved in together again?" Roger said, smirking slightly. "Not that crazy. Who's house though?" You asked. "Mine, you wouldn't mind that?" He asked. "Not at all." You smiled. "We have nothing to do, want to move in now?" Roger got up with sudden excitement. "I.. guess." You said, getting up. Roger took your hand and ran upstairs, then helping you pack.

 "You're happy." You smiled, closing your full suitcase. "Of course i am, i get to live with you again and see you angelic face every day." Roger smiled, grabbing on suitcase and walking downstairs. "I should be calling your face angelic." You said, placing down the suitcase by the door and you ran into the kitchen, hearing the phone ring.

"Hello?" You said, putting the phone to your ear. "Hi, is this Y/n L/n?" A man spoke said kindly. "Yes? What's this about?" You said, leaning on the counter, putting your index finger to your lips as Roger came in to the kitchen. "It's about Gabrielle Newman." The man spoke. "What happened to her?" You said, eager but frightened to find out. "Yes, she has sadly passed away due to AIDs." The man spoke. "She what?!" You said, tears in your eyes. "Come down to the hospital and i'll tell you more. Thank you and so sorry for your loss." The doctor spoke, hanging up the phone. "What happened?" Roger spoke, seeing a tear rolling down your cheek. "We have to go to the hospital, Gabby died." You said, both of you running to the car and driving as quickly to the hospital.

You ran to the front desk. A man approached you. "Y/n L/n?" The doctor said, you nodded. You saw Gabby's parents and ran to their arms. "She can't be gone." Her mother's voice trembled, fighting back the tears. You slowly nodded, balling your eyes out and making her mom break down as well. You felt Roger hug you from the back, you turned around and buried your face in his shirt.

You didn't understand this, since when was she diagnosed? Why has she never told you, mentioned it? Maybe that was why she never wanted to go for coffee, because she was afraid of being questioned.

"This is the hardest, can you believe it how hard it was to live knowing she had that horrible disease?" Her father said. "You knew?" You said, looking up at her parents. "She never told you?" Her mom said, wiping the tears away. You shook your head. "I am so sorry, you found out like this." Her mother said. You then realized you never got to say goodbye, or have a final moment together or had a chat. "Go home dear, sleep on it." Gabby's father said,  patting your shoulder and walking away with her mother.

----

You entered Roger's house, you walked to his room and quickly unpacked. You both laid down on his bed. You laid on top of him and took a deep breath, he put his hands under your butt, pulling you upwards more to him. "I'm sorry, love." Roger whispered, sending a tingle through your body. He held onto you tightly. "No, it's fine." You said, feeling his fingers in your hair. 

"She told me she never wants a funeral, just to be cremated and thrown in the ocean.. then maybe have dinner in her honer." You said, your heart breaking as you said that sentence . "No funeral? You sure?" Roger said. "Yeah, i think we should follow her wishes." You said.

"Want me to take it off your mind?" Roger mumbled, both of you knowing what that meant. "If it wouldn't be a bother." You smiled, he smirked rolling you over to your back and kissing your neck.

--

You both laid next to each other naked but covered up with your blankets. "Thank you, darling." You said, kissing Rogers cheek. "For you? anything, especially when it comes to that." Roger said, rolling on his side to face you, he placed his hand on your stomach. You laughed. "Naughty Roger." You said, rolling onto your side as well to face him, your faces an inch before touching. "I'm always naughty." Roger said, giving you a peck on the lips. "Thank you for taking control this time, i needed a break." Roger smiled, you rolled your eyes. "No problem." You said.

Freddie burst through the door. "Get ready, Ro-." Freddie stopped, seeing you both in bed. "Oh wow, someone got action." Freddie winked. "Right, what do you want?" Roger said, sitting up. "We have a few concerts around London. Come on, half an hour until our first one." Freddie said, clapping his hands to get us out of bed. "Well leave so we can get dressed!" You said, throwing a pillow at Freddie, but he closed the door before it could hit him. Roger laughed, the both of you got dressed and went out to the car.

You arrived, all of you walked into the dressing room. "Right, your outfit is here." The clothing lady said, handing him a white shirt and black jeans. She then left the room.

Roger started to take of his clothes, putting on a robe instead. Brian grabbed his camera and started recording. "Hey Roger." Brian said, recording the whole body of Roger. He noticed Brian was recording. "Not the legs." He mumbled, covering his legs with his arms and walking backwards, then pulling the chair you sitting in, in front of him. "Jesus-" You said, looking at Roger who was hiding his legs behind the chair. "Oh come on Roger." You said, getting up from the chair and grabbing the black jeans, handing them to him and sitting down again. "What? I'm insecure." Roger mumbled. "Don't be, darling." You said, he put on the jeans and walked away. He grabbed your polaroid camera, stood in front of Brian and took a picture, he walked over to the table and placed it down. You walked over to Roger with the white shirt. "Keep it half unbuttoned, since you'll get hot on stage." You said, Roger took of the robe. "Or i keep it unbuttoned?" Roger said, unsure about that option. "Half unbuttoned." You said, he took the shirt from you. "Unbuttoned shirts are so early 70's Roger." You smiled. 

"Are you still recording?" You asked Brian, he nodded. "I had to get your cute little conversation." Brian said, turning off the camera after he said that. "Memories, remember?" Brian mocked. "Oh, i remember." You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Let's get you on stage." You said, slapping Roger's butt to make him walk.

The boys got onto stage, the crowd went crazy. The boys smiled and waved, soon enough they started playing.

After about 2 hours, they got off stage.

"Do you live together now?" Freddie asked, seeing Roger hugging you from behind, grabbing your waist and holding you closely. You both nodded. "Not going to protest since you lived together before, just don't kill each other, dears." Freddie said, walking away. "I would never kill you." Roger sarcastically said. "I know right, that would never cross my mind." You said sarcastically as well. Roger smiled. "Let's go home." He said.

Fun Fact: I don't ship Queen together.