In-laws. (54)

"Love? You in here?" Roger asked, coming into the kitchen. "Living room." You said, seeing him quickly stand in front of the coffee table. "We're having lunch with my parents." Roger said, your eyes widened. "They aren't that bad!" He complained. "They don't like me, what's the point?" You said, he rolled his eyes. "Yes, they do like you!" Roger crossed his arms. "Do you see the way they look at me? How they insult me in the sneakiest ways." You said. "You can have lunch with them, don't drag me into this." You said. "You're coming. I already told them you're coming with me." Roger said, you rolled your eyes and walked upstairs to your room.

You walked to the restaurant.

You let go of Roger's hand as you walked inside and saw his parents. Roger went and hugged them, then moving to the side. Winifred put her hand out, you smiled faintly and shook her hand, same with his father. "Known them for 14 years and still won't hug me." You whispered into Roger's ear. You sat down next to Roger. "We saw you in the newspaper, Rog." His mother said. "Yeah, false news.." Roger said. "Too bad.." His mother whispered very quietly, except you read her lips. "Your parents, Y/n. We remembered about your parents today." His father said, you quietly nodded and smiled. "Why is everyone reminding me?"

"Too bad you didn't introduce them to us sooner." Winifred said. "Mum." Roger said. "Yes, silly me." You smiled, thinking of all the insults you and your mother would make up for Winifred. "Just saying, dear." His mother said. "Well, it's a touchy subject. If you could PLEASE, talk about something else." Roger said, you placed your hand on his thigh as a thank you.

"Any children?"His mother said, looking at your stomach. "Oh jesus christ." Roger whispered. "N-no, not yet." You said. "You both are getting old, better plan on it while you can." She said, to which Roger made a high pitched, annoyed noise. "You know." Roger said, looking at his watch. You looked at his parents who were sipping on their coffee. "I feel so stupid. I forgot i had rehearsals. It was nice talking to you, mother and father." Roger said, grabbing your hand and getting up from his seat. "But darling, we-" His mother said, but Roger put his hand up for her to stop, which surprised you cause he would never dare to do that. "Have to go." Roger said, walking out of the restaurant, holding your hand tightly.

"I'm so sorry about her." Roger said as you both walked home. "I'm used to it." You said. "There's always those in laws." Roger mumbled.

-

You arrived home and as soon as you locked the door the phone started ringing. Roger went into the kitchen to pick it up and after a few minutes he called out, "Y/n, it's for you." You took the phone from him. "Hello?" You said. "I feel i need to apologize, dear." The very familiar voice of Winifred said. "I'm sorry for how we've been treating you. We realized, if you make Roger happy then you must a good girl. Take care of my Rog for me, will you?" She said, you smiled. "Of course i will take care him." You said, looking at Roger with a big smile. "Thank you Y/n." She said and hang up. "I am officially approved by your parents." You said, walking to Roger and wrapping your arms around his neck. "I love you." You said. "I love you too, princess." Roger said back.

"I feel like i should only use 'princess' when i'm horny." He mumbled, to which you laughed at. "Sure." You said. "I love you too." He corrected, making sure you knew he wasn't. You gave him a quick kiss. His hands ended up on your thighs and traveled under your skirt. You quietly squealed in surprise as his hand squeezed your bare ass. "No panties? Naughty princess." He smirked as his hand stayed put on your butt. 

(Naughty!)

He turned you around so your back was resting on his chest. He reached under your skirt and without hesitation, he started doing circular motions on your clit. "Relax." He whispered in your ear. Your head rested on his shoulder as he started kissing your neck, surely leaving hickeys. You closed your eyes and moaned in pleasure, one hand on the counter to stabilize yourself and the other hand on his neck. "I'm gonna.." You didn't finished your sentence, in surprise Roger stopped. "There's your punishment." He said. "I need to!" You said, slipping your hand under your skirt, pleasing yourself, but he pulled your hand away. "Please, Angel. I promise i'll never be bad again." You said. "You sure, princess?" Roger said with a stern voice. "I promise." You whimpered, eager to continue. "If you break your promise, you will get a bigger punishment. Understand?" Roger said, you nodded and without warning, Roger put in 2 fingers into your soaking entrance. You let out a loud moan and bit your lip as he pumped in and out. "Thank me princess for continuing." Roger whispered in your ear. You finally came, letting out a very loud sigh of satisfaction. "Thank me." He repeated, continuing to pump in and out of your entrance, the bundle of nerves feeling like they were exploding. "T-thank you." You whispered. "Louder." He said. "Thank you!" You screamed, as he pulled out, a lining the 2 fingers to your mouth. You took them in, in tongue dancing around them as you tasted yourself. "Good, huh?" He said, pulling his fingers out. You agreed. "Might want to get a taste." He picked you up, placing you on the counter. He kneeled down to be at the same level as your crotch, he flipped up your skirt. Without him saying anything, you spread your legs and he carefully licked you up, getting a taste of you. "Princess." Roger moaned. His head popped up in front of yours and he gave you a kiss.

oof