Proposal. (41)

July, 1980

"Hey Roger!" You shouted from the kitchen, hearing the door close. "Hello love." Roger smiled, holding a bag behind his back. "What's that?" You said, starting to cut up potatoes. "You're being such a housewife, right now." Roger said. "I'm not gonna have you starve and answer my question!" You said, he smirked. "Just something from the pharmacy." Roger said, showing you the pharmacy bag. "Alright." You said. "I'm gonna take it upstairs." Roger said. "But we-" Before you could finish, Roger run upstairs. You shrugged it off and continued to cook.

After about an hour, the both of you finished your food.

"Let's go for a walk." Roger suggested. "Really? We just ate." You said, Roger pulled you up from the chair by your arm. "Come on, let me grab something first." Roger said, you rolled your eyes and walked to the hallway, watching Roger run up the stairs. You put your shoes on and walked outside. "Let's go to the park." Roger said, grabbing your waist.

You arrived at a beautiful park, a massive fountain in the certain of it, bright colored tulips planted in patches, scattered all around the park. The grass was freshly cut and luckily the sun was shining bright, creating shadows below the pretty trees.

"What the occasion to go to such a pretty place?" You smiled, Roger grabbed your hand and stopped  by the fountain. "A pretty place deserves a pretty girl." Roger said. "You're acting strange lately." You smiled. "Can't i compliment you anymore?" Roger rolled his eyes. He let go of your hand and reached for something in his pocket. You looked into the fountain, looking at the shimmering cents and pennies. 

 You looked back at Roger and saw him kneeling down on one knee. "3 years." Roger smiled, you smiled back at him. "You have no idea how hard it was not to ask you this question just in our bedroom." Roger said, you giggled. "I love you, i want to spend the rest of my life with you and it's been such a blessing knowing you for ten years. And i know we still will have fights and drunken nights. Y/n L/n, will you be mine forever and always, will you marry me?" Roger said, opening up the box and seeing a beautiful diamond ring. By this time a small group of people formed by the both of you. You smiled, tears forming in your eyes. "Yes. Of course yes, I will fucking marry you!" You said, Roger got up and hugged you tightly. The people cheered and clapped. You pulled away and Roger put the ring on your ring finger, you both smiled and kissed. The people slowly started walking off.

"You were patient for 3 years!" You said, Roger laughed. "It was hard." Roger said, you looked at the ring and hugged Roger one more time. "We need to go to the studio anyway, we can tell everybody then." Roger said, grabbing your hand and walking onto the street where he caught a taxi.

You walked into the studio. You saw John sitting on the platform where the drums were, Miami  sitting at a table and Brian standing with his hand on his hip.

"Why the angry faces?" Roger said. "Fred fired Reid without telling us." Brian said, he sounded so angry, you never heard him like that. "What?" Roger said, his eyes widened. "But of course, he's late." John mumbled, you sighed and walked over to the platform, sitting down next to John. "Right, since he's going to be here in an hour. We have news. Something to lighten up the mood." You said, Roger nodded. "We're engaged!" You smiled. "Congratulations!" John hugged you. "Thank you." You smiled and pulled away. Brian hugged Roger. "Congrats, you too." Brian said, hugging you. Roger walked over to John and hugged him. You looked over to Miami and smiled. Miami smiled, got up and hugged the both of you. "Here come the obnoxious twins." Roger said.

"Hello darlings!" Freddie said, walking in with Paul and of course a beer in his hand. "You fired Reid without consulting us." Roger said, putting his hands on his hips. "Miami will manage us." Fred said. "You don't make decisions for the band." Roger said. "Last time i checked, i did. When was the last time you made a decision." Freddie said, Paul laughed. "And what's with the disco all of a sudden?" You said. "Something new." Freddie said, taking a drink from his beer. "Drum loops? That's not us." Roger said. "Us?" Freddie looked at Roger. "That's not queen!" Roger said. "Queen is whatever i say it is!" Freddie yelled. "You can play your own bloody drums then!" Roger said, coming up the Freddie's face. Freddie put his hand on Roger's  face and pushed him away. "Fredrick!" You shouted, coming closer to him. "Alright, let's see how good at boxing you really are." Roger said, coming back up to Fred. You put your hand on Roger's chest to stop him. "Calm down." You said, slowly pushing Roger away from Fred. "You need to slow down, Fred." Brian said. "This is unbelievable, Freddie! This is at least the 10th time you came to the studio drunk or on drugs." You said, Freddie rolled his eyes. "Oh please." Freddie said. "He says as he holds a beer. Everything was normal, happy and perfect until HE came in." You said, looking at Paul. "Are you serious. Look what you've caused!" Paul said. "I have caused nothing but support and love for my friends since the beginning, you prick." You said, Paul scoffed. "You make one more noise or say one more word, you won't live to see tomorrow." You said. "Don't talk to him like that!" Freddie said, walking up to your face, the smell of alcohol hitting your nose. "You're gonna stand up for him?" You said. "He's been the only good friend!" Freddie shouted, you weren't about to get yelled at by some drunk so, you slapped him which pushed him back a bit. He came up to you with full force, almost seeming like he might hurt you. Clearly, Roger got that feeling and pushed Freddie away. "Don't lay a finger on her!" Roger shouted. 

John started to play something on his bass. Everyone stopped and looked at him. "That's quiet good.." Freddie said, John sighed. "It will be, if you all just shut up and play." John said, you pulled Roger back by his shoulder. "He started it." Freddie said, pointing to Roger. "Oh shut up." Brian said, walking over to John to grab his bass. John walked up to Freddie, giving him the lyrics. Freddie started to mumble the lyrics, walking around Roger. "I'll do it." Miami said. "I'll do it!" Miami repeated, Roger sighed and walked over to the drums, lighting a cigarette, taking a drag from it, quickly exhaling it, keeping it in his mouth and he started to play the drums.

You sat down by Miami, you looked over to Paul at times who was smoking with a smug look on his face. Paul looked at you, giving you the 'I won him over' look. "Ignore him for as long as you can." Miami whispered in your ear. "I can only wait for so long before i kill a bitch." You quietly said. 

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEeeEEeEEe!!!!!