Hysterical Queen. (66)

"What the hell was he thinking?" Mary whispered as you waited for Chrissie to open the door. "Oh, hi.. girls." Chrissie said. "Come in." She added, letting you 3 in. You heard the phone ring, you took a deep breath. "You should take that." You sighed, watching as Chrissie walked into the kitchen. "This is it. The end of their marriage." Mary mumbled. "Shut up." Veronica hissed. 

You heard Chrissie yell, your heart beating out of your chest. She yelled something out for the last time, slamming the phone against the kitchen counter and running into the living room with tears in her eyes. She sat down in between you and Veronica, hiding her face in her hands. She became completely hysterical. You all started to comfort her as best as you could but this was no boyfriend breakup, this was most likely the end of a marriage of 13 years. "Did you know about this?" Chrissie said between gasps for air. "Y-yeah.. he introduced me to her." You quietly spoke, making her more sad. "I was so wrong thinking we were going to be together forever, that he was the one. So fucking wrong!" Chrissie shouted into the pillows. You never heard her curse so that was a surprise. "It's over! He can get out of my life, that selfish bastard." She sobbed. 

There was no point in fighting it and you knew it. You knew Brian did do something really bad and you were 100% on Chrissie's side.

"I knew something was up. He seemed to be so annoyed when he talked to me on the phone, he hasn't said i love you back to me. And he was always such a bad liar, i knew he didn't miss me." She cried into Veronica's  T-shirt.

It hurt you to see your best friend being a cheater and also your best friend being cheated on. It hurt you to see HER so hurt, broken, devastated, angry. 

"And to think Brian did this! You would expect Roger would cheat!" Chrissie said. "Gee, thanks." You mumbled. "What is this girl that i'm not? I have been trying my best everyday for Brian, no matter what i always wanted everything to be perfect for him. And he gets bored of me and replaces me?!" She started to squirm and cry. "And the kids! What the hell am i going to tell them? That daddy in an asshole that doesn't love mummy anymore?" She asked. "I fucking hate him!" She yelled, your heart just shattering as you heard the words escape her lips. "He has just ruined my life. I hope he's happy."Chrissie quietly said, wiping the tears away as she calmed down.

"Y'know, he moved on. He clearly has, he has a fucking girlfriend now. I need to move on, i won't as quickly as him. But, i need to." She sighed. 

"When is the gender reveal thing?" Chrissie sounded pissed, yet tears still streamed down her face. "Uh- maybe a few days.. not sure.." Veronica spoke softly, not exactly knowing how to respond. "It's tomorrow. We'll get everyone down here. Pretty sure they'll take time off to do this." Mary exclaimed. "Tomorrow?" You asked, Mary nodded. 

You heard Chrissie break down again, mascara running down her face.  "What am I going to do?" She cried. "We're gonna help you through this. We'll make suse you won't see Brian until you moved on." You comforted, she slowly nodded. "I don't think I'll be able to see his face for the reveal." She said, you could barely understand her. "We'll make it work. Just for you." Veronica replied, her hand on Chrissie's thighs. "No. Don't make changes because of our problems. It's best for me to start moving on as fast as possible." Chrissie said, holding back her tears. 

"The only way is a divorce.. and split custody of the kids." Chrissie sighed. "I never in my life thought I would have to think about this." She scoffed. "I don't want your opinion.. just someone to listen to me." Chrissie said, walking to the kitchen. "I'm going to call my lawyer..get the papers as soon as possible. Could you go? All of you?" Chrissie asked. "Uh.. sure.." Mary mumbled, looking at you and Veronica in slight surprise.

"Not even a thank you." Mary growled as you all started to walk to the car. "Don't be hard on her, her heart has been broken." You tried to reason. "Still, she could have manners." Mary snapped. "You're extremely bitchy, so I'm not talking to you." You said, getting into the car. "What are we going to do with Chrissie and Brian being at the same place? I mean, what are we going to do if they rip at each other?" Veronica asked. "We'll have Deaky and Freddie keep an eye on Bri and you two keep an eye on Chrissie. Roger and I aren't going to be doing anything tomorrow, carefree day." You replied. "And if they still fight then I'll kick them both out, no matter who started it." You added. "Alright.." Veronica whispered.

You arrived at your house and immediately called Roger. "Hello Angel!" You cheered as he answered. "Love." Roger laughed. "You and the rest are coming home today." You smiled. "For the gender reveal." You added before Roger could list a bunch of reasons why he couldn't come. "Of course, I'll take the soonest train over." He replied. "I miss you." Roger said, whispering in fact. "What are you embarrassed the boys will make fun of you for missing me?" You giggled. "I miss you too." You added. You could imagine Roger rolling his eyes. "I love you, Princess." He spoke louder and clearly. "Does that make up for it?" He asked. "Perfect." You laughed. "I see you miss me in more ways than one." You said, referring to him calling you princess. "Well, duh." He said. "You're my princess." He probably was smirking. "I see." You said. "See you in a few hours." You smiled. "You know it, love." He said. "Love you." You silently giggled and hung up.