Celebration. (42)

You walked into the living room with a sketch book and two pens, two pencils and an eraser.

"What's that for?" Roger asked, watching you place the objects on the coffee table. "Planning our wedding." You couldn't help but smile. "Already?" Roger said, grabbing a pencil. "Well yeah, soon we're going on tour so we better plan it while we have time." You said, opening the sketch book to a new page and writing "Our wedding" as the title.

You both turned on your creative switch and drew things such as, flowers, food, your outfits, the alter and wrote down some details on the side. This took about 2 hours.

"Let's get married in that park!" You said. "It was a small park, we can rent half of it and they had a sign that they do events there!" You said, Roger nodded, you wrote it down. "What date is the wedding?" Roger asked, you shrugged. "Let's have it in 2 months.. 10th of September?" You looked at Roger. "Sure." He smiled, you wrote it down. "We need everybody to work on this. I'll go reserve the park." You said, walking to the kitchen and dialing the parks phone number from a catalog you had in front of you.

15 minutes later, you got off the phone.

 "We have the biggest thing reserved, they'll provide the alter, the seats and a gazebo." You said. "So, flowers, food and drinks and the outfits." Roger said, you nodded. "Even if this wedding is a disaster, i'll still be the happiest girl in the world." You smiled, sitting down next to Roger, placing your head on his shoulder. "We could get married in our fucking kitchen and i wouldn't mind." Roger said, you laughed. "I think this deserves a celebration." Roger smirked. "What do you have in mind?"  You said. "We can go out for a drink with our friends."Roger said, you nodded. "What about Fred? We should invite him." You said, Roger sighed. "Should, yes. Not sure his servent will allow that." He said. "Gotta try.." You said.

-9 pm-

You, Roger and John walked into a semi full pub and sat down in a booth. You ordered drinks and then Brian came. "Heard anything from Fred?" You asked, Brian shook his head. "Honestly, don't think he's coming. He probably has a crazier party to attend." Brian said, sitting next to John. "Of course." You sighed, taking a drink. "You didn't tell him yet, did you?" John said, you looked at Roger, then back at them. "Maybe.. we didn't yet." You said. "You need to! Go call him." Brian said, you rolled your eyes and walked over to the bar.

"Can I borrow your phone?" You asked, the bartender nodded. "Thanks." You said and dialed Freddie's house phone. "Hello?" You barely heared Paul's voice. "Uh, hey Paul. Can I speak to Freddie?" You raised your voice, hearing loud music from the other line. "Sorry Y/n. He's busy at the moment. Can I send a message?" Paul shouted. "Tell him to take it easy tonight." You said. "I'll be sure to deliver the message." Paul slyly said. "Sure you will." You mumbled as Paul hung up.

"As you could imagine, he's 'busy'" You said, they all rolled their eyes. You sat down next to Roger. "A toast." Brian said, raising his glass of wine. "To Roger and Y/n, congratulations on the engagement." Brian smiled, you raised your glasses as well and clinked, taking a sip after. 

"Y/n! Phone call!" The bartender shouted, you ran up to him and took the phone from him. "Hello!" Freddie said. "Freddie!" You said with relief. "Paul said you called, I want you to come over! There's a wild party going on." Freddie laughed at something. "Uh, hold on.. I'll ask the boys." You said, he gasped. "The boys are there?!" Freddie said. "Yeah..hold on." You said, putting the phone on the counter and running to the booth. "Freddie wants us to come over to his party." You said, they looked at each other. "Sure." Brian finally spoke, you all quickly finished your drinks and you went back to the phone. "We'll be over in a few." You said, hanging up the phone. "You guys go ahead, we'll call our wife's and meet you at his house." Brian said, walking to the bar with John.

You arrived at the house, you opened the door and walked in and saw people with different types of costumes with drinks in their hands and confetti all over the floor. Roger held your hand and lead you through the crowd of people. There was a bunch of arm chairs that nobody was using so you sat down. Few minutes later, John and Brian sat down with their wife's. Servers all gave you drinks so you had something to do. "So, Roger. What's the sexiest part of your car?" John said, you all laughed except for Roger who gave a faint smile.

"Hello!" Freddie said, elegantly raised his hand in the air. Paul refilled Freddie's glass with a bottle that he was holding onto to. You and John put your glasses up to Paul a bit but he ignored. You put the glass on the coffee table. "Come on! Dance, darlings." Freddie said. "I'll need a few more of these for that. "John said. "I demand you dance! By your royal Highness." Freddie said, looking over to Paul who laughed. "You're starting to look like each other." Brian said. "So?" Freddie said. "We're supposed to be a rock band not the village people." Brian said, you all laughed except for Fred and Paul. "You know, I think we'll get going." Roger said, getting up from the chair and grabbing your hand. "Oh come on, you bore." Freddie rolled his eyes. "What's your problem?" Roger said. "If you were more dull you'd be Deacy." Freddie and Paul laughed. Roger purposely ran into Freddie's shoulder. "You really can be a prick, Fred." Brian said.

You arrived home. 

Roger went straight into the kitchen and poured you some wine. "Here you go." Roger said, giving you the glass. "Thank you, darling." You said. "I hate that nickname." Roger said. "Angel?" You said. "Sure." Roger said, taking a sip of his wine. "If Freddie didn't over use 'darling' I would be fine with the nickname." Roger said. "It's fine." You smiled. "I don't deserve you, love." Roger hugged you. "I know, you don't." You smiled, he laughed. He pulled away. "I love you." Roger said. "I love you too, Angel." You said, clinking your glasses together. "To us." You said. "To us." Roger repeated, taking a sip of his wine.

Thank you for 7.5K reads! I seriously don't deserve you all!