Preparations. (6)

(Your POV)

The door opened, you looked and saw Roger. "So." He said, walking in and slowly closing the door behind him. "Any rules I should follow for tomorrow?" Roger said, sitting on the bed, leaning back on his hands and crossing his legs. "Well.. don't sleep with any of my classmates. They'll take the anger out on me. Don't whine too much and.. that's probably it." You said turning around to face him while you sat on a chair. "Alright.. And I would never whine!" Roger said. You looked at him and raised your eyebrow. He rolled his eyes. "Any dress code?" He asked, getting up from the bed and walking to his suitcase. "Something simple. By that I mean don't wear an unbuttoned shirt with no T-shirt under." You said, getting up as well and walking over to Roger.

He laughed and opened his suit case. You kneeled down and looked through his clothes. "What about this?" You said, lifting up a black shirt with white floral printings on it. He nodded and you kept looking. You found black jeans and a black shirt. You laid it on the bed, both of you looking at the final outfit. "Looks good." Roger said, you agreed. You folded up the outfit and put it on the dresser. "You should unpack actually." You said, opening one closet.

You started moving all your clothes into another closet, once you were all done Roger started unpacking his clothes and putting it in the empty closet.

"Uh- we might have a slight problem actually.." Roger said, nervously. You walked over to your nightstand and setting the alarm. "What?" You asked, turning around and looking at him. "Our instruments.." He said, you completely forgot about that. "..we sound proof the shed. Hopefully it will fit in though.." You said, putting your hand on your hip. Roger walked over to the window and looked at the shed. He shrugged. "It should." He said. 

You both walked out of the room, downstairs and In to the kitchen. "We gotta check if our stuff fits in the shed." Roger said. "Our instruments?" Brian asked. Roger rolled his eyes. "Yes!" He said.

All of you went to their car and started carrying their things to the backyard. Once everything was carried out of the car. "We should try fitting in the drums first." You said. "Why do you even have an empty and huge shed?" Freddie said, you just shrugged. "In case I had a rock band come live with me." You smiled cheekily at them. Everybody started setting up the drums in the shed and thank God it fit, leaving a little space for Roger to get behind them. "Do we have to sound proof this place? It's at the back of your yard, nobody would hear." Roger whined. "We don't want to get kicked out again, Roger." Freddie said. Roger rolled his eyes again. 

By this time he must've rolled himself into another dimension.

You moved in everything and started sound proofing the shed.

After about an hour it was finished. "Now we have to run a cable from the house to the shed." John sighed. "We can't yet. We don't have a cable protector.." You said, sitting down on the shed floor next to Roger. "I think I have a few in the car." John said, running to the car. 

Five minutes later he came with cable protectors and cables. Brian grabbed a few cables and went inside, plugging it in the kitchen socket. John plugged the other end of the cable to another cable and putting a protector over it. And he did that until he made it to the shed. He plugged in the bass guitars and microphone and you were finished!

You all came inside the house. "How long have we been outside for?" You said, opening the fridge and staring into it. "A few hours." Roger said, exhausted. You looked over at the mini clock on the microwave. "It's 5 pm." You said, closing the fridge and grabbing pasta from the pantry. "For fucks sake!" Roger said. 

You grabbed a big pot, filled it with water, turned on the stove and put it on. " I'm starving! Can't we just go to the pub?" Roger said. "No! I'm cooking. Wait ten minutes. We're having pasta with butter, cheese and garlic because there's no way in hell I'm making sauce." You said, standing over the stove. 

Ten minutes later, the pasta was cooked and served. "Shit.." Roger whispered and he ate a full fork of pasta. "It's amazing. Probably because we're hungry." Freddie said. "Excuse me! I am an amazing chef!" You said, quite offended. You saw Roger smile from the corner of your eye.

Everyone was happily fed and in their room. 

You put all the dishes in the sink. "Good night boys." You said. "Night!" Brian and John said. You walked upstairs and into your room. You walked into your room and saw a shirtless Roger, getting changed. "Roger!" You shouted. "What? You know how many times you already saw my upper body?!." He fought back. "Sadly, I know because you wear so many unbuttoned shirts!" You said, he quickly put on his pajama top. "Right, unlike you, I'm gonna change in the bathroom." You said, grabbing your pajamas. "Like I haven't seen a ladies body without clothes." He mumbled. "Jesus, Roger!" You said, walking out of the room and straight in to the bathroom.

You came out and walked into your room, closing the door. Roger was already in bed. "Isn't it a bit early to go to bed?" You said, sitting down on the bed. "We can always talk.."  Roger said. 

"Right." You said. "So, why does somebody have to come with you to school?" Roger asked. "Well.. you don't have to! But, it's nice having someone with you at school." You smiled. "So I don't have to go?! Thank God!" Roger said. You furrowed your eyebrows. He sat up, so he would be a bit closer to you. "I'm messing." He said lightly pushing you. You lightly smacked his arm. "If I had one pound for every time you've hit me I wouldn't be living with you anymore." Roger said. "Maybe I should start smacking your arm more." You said, raising your eyebrow. "No thank you, I would like my arms un bruised." He said, you both laughed.

Few hours later, you turned off the lights and laid down next to Roger. You turned to your side, facing the window. Suddenly you felt an arm around you and a body against you. "Roger." You said camly, not moving. "Roger.." You said, less calmer. "I know you're awake, Taylor." You shouted slightly. You turned around, you were one centimeter from his face. You felt his breath on your face, giving you slight tingles. "Don't make me hit you again.." You said, still nothing. You hit him in the arm. "Hey! Would you mind and stop abusing me thank you very much!" Roger said, still right in front of your face. "Well, next time answer me. We're not at the cuddling stage and probably will never be." You said, somehow not wanting to move your face.

"Can you please be quiet!" Freddie shouted from the room next door. "Just have a quick shag and he will fall right asleep!" Freddie yelled. "Oh my god! Freddie go to sleep!" You yelled back, turning around to face the window again. "Just let me know if you will so I can cover my ears. These are things walls." Freddie yelled. "No we won't!" You yelled, you're voice cracking from embarrassment. "Did you're voice just crack?" Roger laughed. "No! Now go to sleep." You said. 

There was silence for a moment. "Good night, Y/n." Roger said. You were quiet. "Night, Roger.." You said after a minute.