In the rain. (14)

You rubbed your eyes lightly as you walked downstairs after your nap. You walked into the kitchen and heard the phone ring. 

"Hello?" You answered with a slightly raspy voice. "Hi, we want you to come to the studio." Freddie said, clearing his throat after. "They gone?" You asked. "Yeah." Freddie lied. "Alright, I'll be there In 5." You said, hanging up and walking back upstairs. You opened your closet door and stared at it blankly. You put on black jeans and a grey sweater. You walked to the bathroom. You brushed your hair which was tangled. After a minute of brushing, you finally got it some what smooth. 

You walked down, you put on black converse, grabbed your purse and walked out of the house.

You ran across the road as you saw the studio. You ran in and saw Freddie waiting for you. "Lovely seeing you again." Freddie said. You walked up to him and smiled. "You too Freddie." You said. He placed his hand on your back leading you inside. You saw Roger sitting on the couch, smoking. John tweaking something on his guitar and Brian in the box. You turned around, wanting to walk away. "No, no!" Freddie said, grabbing your shoulders and turning you around. "Be a big girl." Freddie said, you silently mocked him, making Roger chuckle. You sat down on the other end of the couch. 

"So, you're finishing uni soon?" Mary asked. "Yeah. Really need to focus on studying and especially since finals are coming up. I need to pass with a good score so I can get a good job, blah blah." You sighed, pulling your sweater slightly down. Mary nodded.

"Sorry I'm late -". "You're fine." Roger smiled at Veronica. She came to the couch and sat between you two. You immediately got up and walked over to Roy, standing over him. You crossed your arms and watched as Freddie switched places with Brian. "What are you going to do?" Veronica asked, causing a shiver go down your spine. Roger shrugged, putting his cigarette out. "You can stay at mine." Veronica slyly smiled. You turned your head and looked at Roger. Roger looked at you, his eyes clearly saying 'Help.' Roger then looked at John, who shook his head. "No, we'll be fine. Thanks for the offer though." Roger looked back at Veronica. You and Mary exchanged confused looks. 

"Excuse me." Mary said, getting up from the armchair. Mary looked at you, raising her eyebrow ever so slightly. She walked out of the room, pointing to the bathrooms. You nodded. "Excuse me as well." You sighed, walking out of the room and walking to the ladies room, where Mary already was waiting. You entered the restroom and closed the door behind you. "I swear, i had no idea she would come." Mary pleaded. "It's fine." You said, walking over to her as she stood by the sinks. "Freddie and I invited you to try and talk it out with the boys. Veronica ruins everything, i swear." Mary explained, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. 

And just as if Veronica heard you, she entered the restroom. "Ladies." Veronica said, putting her purse on the little space around the sink. "Bitch." You mumbled quietly, but loud enough for Mary to hear. "Focus." Mary mouthed. "Thank you so much for helping me out. You really are just making it easier for me." Veronica said, reapplying her lipstick. You took a quick step towards her, but was quickly pulled back by Mary. "They're more smarter then you think." You growled, leaning on the sinks, facing her. "They really can't, if they still trust me and don't even listen to any of you." Veronica said, looking at you and Mary. "Y/n, you are nothing but a stupid child, that acts like a grumpy cow. If you think I'm bad, look at yourself." Veronica said. Mary was standing behind you, she walked around you, wanting to come closer to her, but you stopped her with your arm. "You are worthless. No matter how hard you try to fit in, you never will." Veronica said, scoffing before starting a new sentence. "You think any of these people care about you? - Who would care about you anyway." Veronica said.

You were on the verge of tears. 

With tears in your eyes, you ran back Into the room where the boys were. Freddie got up. "What happened?" Fred said, walking over to you. You said nothing. You grabbed your purse and ran out of the studio.

It started to rain, making your vision harder to see. Soon enough, your hair and clothes became soaking.

With tears running down your face, you heard multiple voices. You kept running, your chest getting heavier and your legs getting tired. You ran all the way to your house, before stopping on the field that was in front of your home. You sat down, breathing heavily. The voices came closer and closer until they were next to you. Everybody fell down to their knees around you, including Brian, Roger and John. Mary held you tightly, as well as the boys. "Of course we care about you. We love you, so, so much." Mary said, holding on tightly. You pulled away, wiping the tears off your cheeks. 

You got up, so did everybody else. You smiled through the pain. "It's raining, you know what that means." Roger said, softly. This time you genuinely smiled.

You, Mary and the boys had a tradition. If it was raining and all of you were together, you would go outside and dance or just play around.

Roger walked onto the road and kicked the puddle water onto all of you. You and Mary screamed. You ran onto the road and started kicking the puddle water back at Roger. Soon everybody joined in. You threw your head back and closed your eyes, letting the rain fall on your face. Your peace and quiet was disturbed by all of them splashing water on you. "Fuck!" You screamed in fright, looking at everybody as they laughed. "Dance time!" Freddie yelled and everybody broke out in dancing.

You threw your hands in the air and swayed your body. (YA'LL ALREADY KNOW!)

"Care to dance?" Freddie asked Mary, putting his hand out. Mary smiled, grabbing his hand. Fred pulled her closer, placing his hand on her lower back and Mary placing her hand on his shoulder. They swayed their bodies together. Soon enough Brian and John started to dance, leaving you and Roger alone. Roger put his hand out. You sighed, walking over to him and grabbing his hand. Rog placed his hand on your back and dipped you right away. In panic, you grabbed his shoulder, digging your nails into his shirt. Roger pulled you back up and smiled. He spun you around. You gently placed your chin on his shoulder. "How have you been?" Roger asked. "Stressed." You said honestly. Roger sighed, rubbing your back, trying to calm you down.

Which worked. 

"I told you not to trust her." You said, your voice shaking. Roger didn't respond. You closed your eyes and continued to dance.

"Don't dance in the rain!" An old lady said, walking by, waving her fist in the air. "Kids these days!" The lady mumbled.

Roger pulled away. "We should get going." Brian said. Everyone agreed. You walked to your house, opening your door.

You waited for the 3 of them, but you forgot you kicked them out. "Hey! -" You said, clearing your throat. They turned around. "You can come in for tea.. if you would want." You said, standing in the doorway. "No thanks." Roger said and continued to walk. You nodded, slightly disappointed. You closed the door and walked upstairs to take a shower.

DaNcE tImE :D