Big reveal. (67)

"Hey Chrissie. I know you don't want to see Brian ever again and you're at the same place but don't try to cut his throat off or drown him in our pool. If anything, drown him in YOUR pool. Not mine." You said, standing in your backyard that was decorate with pink and blue decorations and everyone you knew was there. "Veronica is doing a great job at keeping him away from you." You added, she just rolled her eyes. "Is SHE here?" Chrissie referred to Anita. "No. Only people we know. Brian made an effort trying to get her invited but Ronnie said no." You said. "Good." She sighed. "Have fun." You hugged her for a second and walked back to Roger.

"There you are." Roger smiled as you held onto his arm. "I can't wait." You exclaimed. "For Chrissie to kill Brian?" He joked, you rolled your eyes. "Just messing." He laughed. "I can't wait either." He kissed your head. "I know that they are going through a divorce and all but I want the attention to be on us." Roger sighed. "I know.." You replied. "Brian received the divorce papers today.. Worst of all, Anita got to them first and was mad about that. But you know they'll stay together cause they 'love' each other." You made a face. "Gross." You mumbled. "If they're happy together then you shouldn't be acting like that." Roger advised. "Them two are supposed to be happy together!" You whined, looking at Chrissie talking with Deaky and Brian walking around the garden with Mary. "I know! They aren't happy together. Blah blah." You rolled your eyes as Roger gave you a look back. "Just like with Mary and Fred." He mumbled. "Yeah." You quietly sighed. 

"Alright!" Veronica called out, getting everyone's attention. "Follow me this way." She said, walking to the front of your house where Roger's black firebird was parked on the street. "Since we all know Roger has a love for cars." Veronica said, making you all stand behind the car in a semi circle. "John will do the honours." She said, giving the keys to Deaky as he sat in the car. "Don't worry, I'll be careful with it." Deaky shouted lightly and you smiled, standing next to Roger in the middle of the circle. "This is it." You whispered, feeling Roger grab your hand.

Deaky turned the car on and stepped on the gas peddle as hard as he could. Soon, smoke came out of the back, slowly turning blue. You screamed, hugging Roger. "It's a boy!" You cheered, on the verge of tears. Everyone cheered. You pulled away and faced your friends, nephews and nieces, everyone smiling and full of excitement. You noticed Chrissie and Brian weren't there, meaning they missed the biggest part or they ran off after it. You looked at Veronica, nudging your head towards your house. She nodded and ran inside. "You better not be worrying about them." Roger said, his voice was low. You sighed and nodded, you really didn't want to worry about anything 

All of your eyes widened as you heard a blood curdling scream coming from your garden. You and Roger were the first to run in, more like power walked for you. You saw Veronica trying to hold back Chrissie while she threw all her limbs all over the place. "What the fuck?" Roger said, looking at the mess that was going on. "Will somebody help me or are you all going to be fucking useless?" Veronica asked, barely being able to hold back the wild Chrissie. Mary and Deaky ran to help her while you, Roger and Freddie talked to Brian far away from the rest. "What the hell happened?" You asked. "She attacked me-" Brian started, but Roger held his hand to Brian for him to stop. "That was enough explanation. I'm going to have to ask you to get the hell out." Roger said. Brian huffed and nodded, handing you a gift for the baby. "Can't wait to meet the little fellow." He hugged you and walked to his car, shortly followed by Chrissie who got kicked out as well.

The day was over and you were in your living room with Roger, reviewing what you got from your friends. "This was nice." You smiled, folding a pastel yellow baby jumpsuit. "The best part is, we're having a boy." You kissed Roger on the cheek. You laid back on the couch, grabbing Roger's hand and placing it on your stomach. "A sporty one." Roger laughed, feeling him kick. "I bet he's going to have blond hair like you." You smiled. "And eyes?" He asked. You stopped to think about it. "Hopefully green." You said, feeling him kick again. "He's going to be so adorable." Roger whispered, loud enough for you to hear. "Just like you, Angel." You complimented him. "I know." He smirked. "So cocky." You playfully rolled your eyes. "You know you hated my cockiness when you met me?" Roger asked. "Believe me, I know." You giggled. "What if the baby will be as cocky as me?" He asked you. "I hope not. And of he is we'll both blame you for it."

===

A/n.

I'm dropping some hints of who the baby will beeeeee.. ;)