Fifty- four: Weddings and Bad Decisions

Start from the beginning

We waited until they had left before we had left our seats and made our way to the reception. Harry’s warm hand engulfed mine as he led us out of the hall. We were greeted by chatter and glasses clinking together.

“Everyone could I have your attention please, the reception is about to begin.” We all took our seats at our designated tables. Harry and I were sat on a table with his family and some close relatives.

Gemma stood up first with a microphone and a glass in her hand.

“Hello everyone. I’ll start off by saying thank you so much for coming today to join us as we finally tied the knot. I also want to say a huge thank you to my wonderful husband Ethan, my soul mate. Thank you for sticking with me for the past 5 years and putting up with my constant nagging and all sorts. Thank you for being my rock and being there for me when I needed you the most. You have made me the happiest woman in the world right now and you are going to make the best husband and the best father.”

“So cheers to that” We all rose our glasses and a chorus of cheers could be heard throughout the room.

“Well Gem baby thank you for that speech, there isn’t much I can carry on from that other than thank you for making me the luckiest man in the world. I remember when I first met you when I moved over to England, you had to show me around school and you weren’t exactly thrilled but you sucked it up anyways. I remember the smile you had on your face when you found out that we were partners in Science when you finally stopped being stubborn and realised you had feelings for me.” He sent a wink to Gemma as she turned her head away and blushed.

“Anyways you have made me the happiest man ever by marrying me and making my life complete. I hope we have many happy years together. So cheers again people.” We all laughed and raised our glasses again, toasting to the happy couple.

The party was in full swing and I found myself giggling to the little things that Gemma was telling me about Harry. About what he did when he was younger, he was such an embarrassing child. The alcohol was having a major effect on me and Gemma as we threw our heads back in laughter as we discussed Harry.

“Care to have this dance?” Speak of the devil

“Sure.” I accepted his hand as he pulled me up from his seat and led me to the dance floor where there were swaying bodies.

His hands wound around my hips as I threw mine over his shoulders, resting my head against his chest hearing his heart beat through his shirt. We swayed in time to the music and I couldn’t be happier myself

“Thank you for inviting me today.” I mumbled

“No problem babe I’m glad you enjoyed it.” He replied

He ducked down and placed a gentle kiss to my lips, he was about to pull away when I wrapped my arms around him tighter, not resisting the feel of his lips against mine. It wasn’t long before I felt his tongue dart into my mouth, exploring it and soon after mine joined his. Unintentionality he gently ground his hips into mine causing me to groan into his mouth.

“Let’s go” He growled into my ear and before I knew he was dragging me away from the dance floor and up to rooms we had rented for the night.

He let go of my hand to quickly unlock the hotel room door and roughly pulled me in. He shut the door behind me and then pressed his lips against mine as it quickly became heated and both of our hands were working on removing each other’s clothing. Our lips still moulded together we were both currently stood with our underwear on feeling each other’s heated skin. He tapped my bum as to signal for me to jump and I did. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he led me to the plush bed.

Laying us both down he crawled on top of me and re connected our lips once more, my hands finding their way down to the waistband of his boxers, tugging them down slowly. He also followed my actions and slowly slid my knickers down. I shuddered at the feel of his fingers pulling them down to my ankles

My body hadn’t had time to adjust to the sudden coldness of the room as he pushed into me earning a sigh as I felt my body stretch as he rocked his hips forward. The buzz from the alcohol still remained in my system, making it feel more pleasurable with every buck of his hips.

His hips started to move quicker as our moans picked up, growing louder and louder with each forceful push of his hips. My legs wrapped around his waist to allow him to push in deeper inside of me.

“Fuck Ava.” I hummed in response as his raspy voice rumbled through my ears, causing the fire to ignite in me more.

I bucked my hips upwards as he hit a deeper spot inside of me causing me to scream out in delight and release. I was panting and at loss of breath as he continued to roll his hips forward with a bigger force causing the head of the bed to bang against the wall. He started grumbling more and spitting out profanities as he neared his own release.

A loud groan came from his lips as he threw his head back as he finally released. He slowly pushed in again riding out his high before collapsing on top of me. Both of our breaths heavy. He rolled off me and lay down next to me as he propped his head up with his arms, his eyes closed and facing the ceiling.

Although today has been great, something was wrong

 I think that once the book is finished i'll take a break but i'll probably post the prologue or something. also this is a really short update so sorrryyyyy

Enjoyyyyy. Get ready for the big finale

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jade x