Spider-Man Noir VS Qrow Branwen

Pre-Fight

Qrow saunters around the dark streets, a flask in his hand and his blade in the other. As he shambles around half drunk, a thwip! sound rings through the city, as a black cloaked figure lands in front of him. "Wha..? Who're you? Waddya want?" Qrow angrily shouts, his blade pointed at the man in front of him. "Pal, you might wanna go... Right now" Spider-Man answers "Or whaaaaat?" Qrow burps, dropping the flask. "You're gonna hurt me... I'm gonna take you down..." Qrow brings up his sword and quickly advances at Spidey. 

*Cue The Incredibles - Main Theme

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*Cue The Incredibles - Main Theme

Qrow drunkenly slashes at Spider-Man, who grabs his arm and knees him hard in the gut, disarming the intoxicated Hunter. Spidey punches Qrow in the face, dazing him slightly before he trips the Branwen. "Is that all you got? A fancy sword you don't even know how to use?" Peter asks. Qrow quickly stands up and takes two swings at Spider-Man, hitting him twice in the face before jumping over him and grabbing his sword, firing off two shotgun shots in the process. Spidey's spider sense go off as he rolls away, dodging the attack. "Okay, that was impressive" Spider-Man mutters "You got anything else to say pal?" Qrow boasts "Yeah" Two webs fire out of Spidey's hands "See you later" Spidey pulls himself  towards Qrow, kicking him in the chest. Spider-Man jumps off of Qrow midair and punches him in the face, sending him to the ground. Spider-Man pulls out a revolver and fires six bullets at Qrow, who easily slices each of them in half before swinging his blade. Peter ducks, dodging the attack, but Qrow kicks his jaw hard, sending him unto the concrete floor. Spider-Man pulls out a Tommy Gun and pulls the trigger, firing faster than the eye can see... but not faster than Qrow, who easily blocks each of the bullets. "What's next? You gonna throw a dart at me?" Qrow yawns. Spider-Man webs a trash can and slams it down on Qrow, the metal bending the moment it collides with his skull. Spider-Man jumps at Qrow and uppercuts Qrow before round-housing him into a wall. Spider-Man webs Qrow's mouth up and slams him down unto the floor, breaking some concrete. Qrow stands up slowly, blood leaking out of his forehead "Okay... bucko... Time to go down" Qrow transforms into a... crow and flies around him, zooming towards Spider-Man and transforming back into a human before kicking Peter into a nearby car. Qrow pulls out his shotgun and fires at the car. Spidey's Spider Sense goes off as he realizes Qrow's plan. Qrow flies up to the roof of a nearby building, the car exploding behind him. Qrow burps and pulls out his flask before ambling away. 

*Cue Michael Buble - Spiderman Theme

A web latches on to Qrow as he raises his eyebrow "What th-" Qrow is all of a sudden pulled down to the concrete street. He tries to grab his sword but it's webbed up and pulled towards Spidey, him throwing it away into the fire. Qrow's eyes widen until all of a sudden, multiple webs fire unto Qrow's hands and legs, sending him to the ground and sticking him there. Spidey loads a singular bullet into the chamber of his revolver and aims it a Qrow "What are yo-" Qrow's mouth gets webbed up as fear enters his eyes, "Lights out you stupid drunk" and Peter Parker... The Spider-Man pulls the trigger.

Blood leaks out of Qrow's head as Spider-Man fires a web unto a nearby roof, tipping his hat as he swings back into the night, continuing his nightly duties

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Blood leaks out of Qrow's head as Spider-Man fires a web unto a nearby roof, tipping his hat as he swings back into the night, continuing his nightly duties. 

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

SPIDER-MAN NOIR!