Afro VS Mugen

Pre-Fight

Afro stands still in a market, a ciggarette in his mouth. "Hey! Bush-head! Can you please move!" Mugen says as he passes by, his way being blocked by Afro. Afro stands still, ignoring Mugen. "I don't wanna have to do this!" Mugen says, placing his hand on his blade. "Do you ever shut up?" Afro says to Mugen. "Oh! So he spea-" Mugen quickly jumps back, Afro standing there with his sword drawn. Afro puts his sword back into his sheath and scowls. "Oh you wanna go? Let's go you son of a bitch!" Mugen shouts as he draws his blade.

FIGHT!
*Cue Sneak Chamber

Mugen flips into the air and thrusts his blade at Afro, who easily dodges it. He lands on his feet and tries to swing his sword at Afro, who ducks and backflips away from Mugen. Mugen leaps at Afro and goes behind him, he tries to hit Afro but is blocked by his hand, without even drawing his sword. Mugen swings his sword at Afro, but the guard is grabbed by him and he kicks Mugen in the chest. Afro throws his sword back to Mugen. "Come on, I'm waiting here for you" Afro says. Mugen grabs his sword, "Okay you're strong, but how are you with a blade?" Afro draws his sword, "Aight" Both combatants run at each other, holding their blades. "Eat this bitch!" Mugen slashes at Afro, a slash that is easily countered. Mugen is pushed into one of the stalls, "My cabbages!" A man cries. "I don't give a shit about you cabbage, now shu-" Afro kicks Mugen into the ground and uses him as support to leap unto one of roofs. Mugen stands up fuming and climbs unto the same roof.  

*Cue Afro's Father fight theme

Mugen and Afro glare at each other, Mugen wipes his mouth and laughs. "What else can you do?" He taunts. Afro throws his sheath away and grips his weapon with 2 hands. "C'mon shit head! Let's go!" Mugen and Afro run at each other, both of them attacking at the same time. The swords clash and sparks are created. Afro barely evades an attack by Mugen, the only thing being hit is his cigarette being sliced in half. He ducks and sweeps Mugen off the ground and he leaps into the air to hit the Ronin. Mugen stops the blade with his hands and he kicks Afro away, but he's flung off the roof by gripping Afro's sword too powerfully that Afro could throw him away. Afro lands on his feet and Mugen bounces off the wall and tries to punch Afro, but he is easily slashed in the chest. Afro grabs Mugen's collar and throws him next to his sword. Mugen grabs the handle of the sword and tries to hit Afro, but the blade is hit so hard that it breaks.

*Cue Afro Samurai Resurrection theme

"This..." Afro starts sprinting at Mugen "Is why..." All of a sudden, Afro stands behind Mugen, "I'm..." Afro brings out his headband from his pocket "Number one..." The japanese symbol of number one is shown on the headband, wind blowing through it. Blood splatters everywhere as Mugen's arm is shot up into the air. Mugen screams in pain, "Y-y-you bastard! I...I'M GONNA KILL YO-" Mugen's chest sprays out blood from the slash that Afro just gave him. "Shut your damn mouth" Afro says as he jumps down from the roof. 

K.O!

Mugen lies dead on the ground, his hand finally hitting the ground. Afro lights a new cigarette and walks into a local bar. He calls the bartender and says one thing... "Lemonade".