SEASON FINALE! DANTE VS HELLBOY!

Pre-Fight!

"Help! Someone help! There are dem-" A man shouts into a telephone before getting grabbed by a demon, it drags him unto the floor and as it raises it's claw to kill him, BANG!!! Blood splatters all over the man's face as Hellboy walks up behind the demon's corpse. "Hey pal, get the hell out of here" Hellboy says, lighting a cigar and sticking it in his mouth. As the man leaves, Hellboy hears the revving of a motorcycle as Dante rides off the roof of a building, multiple being thrown off of the roof. "WOOOOOHOOOOOO!" Dante shouts as he lands onto another demon, crushing it. Dante then continues by spinning around in the motorcycle, shooting demons with a sawed off shotgun. Dante jumps off of the motorcycle as Hellboy sighs behind him. "Wow, you are... the weirdest demon I've ever seen" Dante says to Hellboy "I'm a half demon you craphead" Hellboy scowls. Dante chuckles as a blade is materialized into his hand "Whatever you say! Shall we?" Dante starts clapping his hands "Alright! C'mon boy! I believe in ya!" Hellboy pulls out his gun and points it at Dante "It's Hellboy you dumbass!"

 Dante chuckles as a blade is materialized into his hand "Whatever you say! Shall we?" Dante starts clapping his hands "Alright! C'mon boy! I believe in ya!" Hellboy pulls out his gun and points it at Dante "It's Hellboy you dumbass!"

*Cue Combichrist - Never Surrender

Dante pulls out his duel guns Ebony and Ivory and Hellboy draws his powerful Revolver, The Good Samaritan. Both fire at each other rapidly, Dante's bullets bouncing off of his opponent as Hellboy's shots are just dodged. Dante pulls out his sawed off shotgun called the Coyote A "This is gonna hurt!" Dante taunts, firing a charge shot at Hellboy, which hits him in the back, but the attack only annoys the retired Demon Killer. Hellboy grabs Dante's arm and slams him unto the ground and continues by bashing him multiple times. Dante counters by uppercutting Hellboy with his Balrog Devil Arm. Dante punches Hellboy multiple times before switching to kick mode and drop kicking him in the face. Dante lands on the floor and sighs "Is that all you got?" Dante taunts, Hellboy stands up and tackles Dante, throwing him into a wall and shooting him multiple times right before he punches him so hard that Dante crashes into the building. Hellboy scoffs "You talk a big game bub" He says as he walks away... but then all of a sudden BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Multiple bullets fly into Hellboy's back as Dante kneels on the ground with a gattling gun. Hellboy shouts out in pain as the gattling gun transforms into a giant tri blade shuriken. Dante throws the weapon towards Hellboy, it slashes at Hellboy multiple times before it returns to Dante. The red coated sword master snaps his fingers as time ceases to a halt "Bullseye" He says with a smile as the shuriken transforms into a triple-barreled rocket launcher. He fires multiple times as the missiles freeze right in front of the damaged Hellboy. Dante continues by switching his weapon to two rocket launchers, the projectiles stop in it's tracks as they're fired and just for safe measure, a backpack with spikes materializes onto Dante, multiple blades shoot out towards Hellboy as Dante turns around, throwing a rose at his enemy "And I set you free" time continues as all of Dante's missiles and blades collide with Hellboy, exploding instantly. Dante turns around and walks away.

*Cue Devil May Cry 5 - Devil Trigger

All of a sudden, a sword is thrust right through Dante's chest! Dante laughs as he jumps off of Hellboy and lands on the ground, not before doing a flip. Dante turns around to Hellboy with fully grown horns and he continues to chuckle "Is that really all you got? Haha! Come at me... Deadweight!" Dante taunts. Hellboy shouts as he runs at Dante angrily but The Crimson Devil Hunter scoffs as his body transforms into a full on demon... His Devil Trigger. Multiple blades are summoned behind Dante as Devil Sword Dante is materialized in his hand. Dante swiftly slashes at Hellboy, the blades behind him slashing, stabbing, and jabbing at him as Dante runs his sword through Hellboy multiple times before slashing at him so hard the horns are cut clean off. Dante transforms back into his normal form. He charges his next and final attack as he smiles and says...

"Jackpot"

Dante slashes at Hellboy's neck so powerfully that it decapitates him in an instant!

"That was... surprisingly underwhelming" Dante says, picking up Hellboy's gun. "I'll be taking this" The Demon Hunter For Hire  says as he gets back on his motorcycle and rides away, his opponent's headless corpse laying on the ground to be consumed by the demons.

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

DANTE!