Kamen Rider Dragon Knight VS The Red Ranger

Pre-Fight!

Multiple Putty Patrollers surround a group of civilians, each of them pointing and threatening them until... A teenage boy walks out of the mirror, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight... Kit Taylor. Jason Lee Scott, The Red Ranger, also spotting the current situation. As the Putties notice Kit, he takes out a deck with the symbol of a dragon labeled on the front of it. "Kamen Rider! Dragon Knight!" A belt is then materialized on his waist as he puts the card into it. He transforms into The Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. He quickly dispatches of the Putties as Jason finally catches up. "Woah!" Jason says. "Are you a new Ranger?" He asks, "A what? Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about" Kit puzzles. "You know what I'm talking about! You know what, I'll just show you!" He takes out his power coin and shouts "It's Morphing Time! Tyrannosaurus!" Instantly, Jason's clothes are morphed into the leader of the Power Rangers... The Red Ranger. "You're a Rider too! Wait... are you working Xaviax?" Kit asks "Who's Xaviax, is he one of Rita's minions? Are you working for Rita?" Jason says, going into a fighting position. "I can't let you leave, or else you might help her conquer the world" Jason says angrily "Don't think you can trick me, I know you're with Xaviax!" Kit says, pulling out a card.

 "I can't let you leave, or else you might help her conquer the world" Jason says angrily "Don't think you can trick me, I know you're with Xaviax!" Kit says, pulling out a card

*Cue Death Battle - Wings Of Iron 

"Sword Vent!" Kit's Drag Visor says as he puts the card into it. Instantly a sword appears in his hand as Jason pulls out a sword of his own, the Power Sword. "You're going down!" Jason shouts "You can try!" Kit retorts as their weapons clash. Kit and Jason hack and slash at each other, Kit jabs at Jason, who easily blocks the attack as they both swing at each other, the blades clashing. "Think you can keep up?" Kit boasts striking Jason twice. Jason groans as he steps back, his sword clanking unto the floor. "Okay, you can fight with a sword, but what else can you do?" Jason asks as he kicks Kit in the chest. Jason continues by punching Kit multiple times in the face. Kit catches one of Jason's punches and strikes him twice before he pulls out another card and puts it into the slot of his Drag Visor "Strike Vent" It announces. A gauntlet in the shape of a dragon head is generated on Kit's hand. Kit then points it at Jason, discharging multiple fireballs at Jason, yet only one could land a hit. Jason stands up and takes out his blade blaster, shooting at Kit multiple times and landing several hits. Jason then grabs the Power Sword and sends a slash of energy at Kit. Kit takes numerous strikes until he takes out another card and puts it into the slot. "Shield Vent" The Drag Visor proclaims. A shield is generated on Kit's arm which he uses to block Jason's incoming attack. Kit punches Jason in the chest and launches another fireball point-blank into Jason's chest. Kit takes out one more card and puts it into the slit on his Drag Visor, "Survive Vent!" It exclaims. Kit's armor changes, turning it into a more defined crimson red. "Trick Vent!" The Drag Visor-Zwei declares. Multiple clones of Kit surround Jason. Each clone takes slashes and jabs at Jason as they run around him, sparks flying out of his body. "I'm getting tired of this!" Jason says as he slashes at one of the clones. "Tyrannosaurus Dinozord Power!" Jason shouts, instantly Jason is transported inside of his giant Dinozord. Kit looks at it in both wonder and fear until putting one more card into the slot, "Attack Vent!" It shouts. All of a sudden, a sound surrounds the area, a sound... coming from glass. Then a giant dragon rockets out of the building behind Kit, striking through the Dinozord and blowing it up. Jason falls unto the ground as the Dinozord crashes into the streets. "I... can still... win! I-I-I'm not giving... up..." Kit takes  out his last card and puts it into the slot...

"Final Vent!" 

Kit rides a dragon-motorcycle around Jason, firing huge flames at Jason before crashing into him. Kit jumps out just before impact as multiple firey explosions erupt behind him... disintegrating the Red Ranger.

Kit stands up and reverts back to his original form, a mirror in front of him

Kit stands up and reverts back to his original form, a mirror in front of him. "Time that I left, think I caused too much trouble" He says as he jumps back into the world behind the mirrors... the only remnant of the battle being the fallen Ranger's helmet, laying broken on the ground.