CAPTAIN MARVEL ZOOMS INTO DEATH BATTLE!

The universe is a vast area, and with a vast area... comes a vast population. A population with multiple abilities, maybe even abilities to copy the rest of the populations. The Skrull... a warrior race bent on taking over the world. But when there are conquerers, there are protectors, and there certainly are! The Kree, and the most powerful is Carol Danvers, also known as...
Captain Marvel!

The Captain fights with an arsenal of powers like super strength and enhanced reflexes. She can fly, predict the next attacks of her enemies, and even has super regeneration! Yet Carol's main ability is that she can manipulate energies, by controlling or even absorbing them just so she can enhance her already powerful abilities or discharge them in an attack known as the Photonic Blast. These are blasts of photons and stellar lights that she fires out of her hands and fingertips. She can also construct certain things out of energy, things like energy barriers or even razor blades.

Carol isn't invincible, but she is very endurant and will find a way to take you down. Whoever you are, you do not want to mess with Captain Marvel.

 Whoever you are, you do not want to mess with Captain Marvel