Ichigo VS Guts

Pre-Fight!

Ichigo and Guts stand in front of each other in a forest, The soul reaper and the demon killer sigh as they both bring out their giant blades, Guts' Dragon Slayer, and Ichigo's Zangetsu. "We gonna do this or what?" Ichigo asks, Guts grunts and approaches with his blade raised, ready to strike.

 "We gonna do this or what?" Ichigo asks, Guts grunts and approaches with his blade raised, ready to strike

Cue Devil May Cry 5 - Subhuman

Ichigo and Guts clash, sparks fly out of their blades as they collide. Ichigoo pivots behind Guts and takes a downward swing, yet he is easily blocked by Gut's robotic arm, right before it opens up, revealing a canon. Ichigo dodges the shot and roundhouses Guts, sending him away. "Nice try asshole! But I'm still gonna beat your ass!" Ichigo starts to run around the forest so fast that multiple afterimages appear. Ichigo takes multiple tactical and precise slashes at Guts, only some of which were able to hit him. Ichigo takes another swing but Guts slams his blade into Ichigo's chest, sending him into a nearby tree. Guts jabs at Ichigo, who stops it with his sword just in time, "...Ban..." Ichigo mutters, a glowing blue aura materializing around Ichigo, Guts head-butts Ichigo so hard that he stumbles away. Guts hits Ichigo multiple times in the chest, right before he kicks Ichigo into a tree. Guts try to bring his blade down on Ichigo. As the blade goes closer and closer to Ichigo's head, a blaze of red and black explodes out of The Shinigami's face, as a the sword lands on... A grey mask with two red stripes on both eyes. 

*Cue Bleach - Number One, Metal Version

"Hell no!" Ichigo slams his blade into Guts' stomach, and then jabs at him multiple times. Ichigo roundhouses Guts again, before his body explodes into another red and black blaze. "BANKAI!" Ichigo shouts. He leaps out of the eruption with amazing speeds and stabs Guts in the chest, throwing him through multiple trees and shrubs. Ichigo tries to hit Guts again but all of a sudden... Guts appears in a grey, dragon like metal armor. Ichigo's eyes widen as Guts hits him so hard that he is shot into the sky. Guts sighs and takes off the Berserker armor and starts to walk away... when all of a sudden he hears the rumble of thunder, and he sees the clouds exploding into gusts of nothing! And he hears a loud, angry shout "GETSUGA!" Ichigo charges at him from the sky, a humongous black and red streaking inferno that practically covers the entire sky, emerging out of his sword. The Legendary Soul Reaper raises Zangetsu and hollers as loud as he can "TENSHOU!" He strikes Guts with the attack, and a nuclear range explosion erupts, obliterating Guts.

 The Legendary Soul Reaper raises Zangetsu and hollers as loud as he can "TENSHOU!" He strikes Guts with the attack, and a nuclear range explosion erupts, obliterating Guts

Ichigo stands up in the crater and looks around. He smirks as his Shinigami form fades into dust and he turns back into his human self. As he walks away he says to himself "Who even was that guy?".

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

ICHIGO KUROSAKI!