Goro Akechi VS Karma Akabane

Pre-Fight

Karma sits silently, sharpening his knife, getting ready for the next fight, "I'm gonna win this time!" He says. As he sits he hears a chuckle from nearby, a rustle from nearby alerts him even more. Karma stands up with a smile and points his knife at the bushes, "Come out coward! I'm here! Try! Try and kill me! That is aloud here after all!" All of a sudden, Akechi comes out from behind him "Don't lecture me YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Karma swiftly evades Akechi's slash and grabs his knife, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're not aloud to swear!" Karma mocks, Akechi smiles and grabs his mask "heheheheheheheheheheheheh...HAHAHAHAHAHA! COME! ROBIN HOOD!"

FIGHT!
*Cue Blooming Villain Rock Cover

Robin Hood comes out behind Akechi and points it's bow at Karma. Karma gets shocked by the sudden summon and is stopped in his tracks. Akechi fires the arrow, creating a yellow explosion, barely allowing Karma to dodge, yet still wounding him a bit. Karma brings out his gun and fires at Akechi, who also brings out his, the bullets from both guns make contact, crushing them into small metal pebbles. "Man! You suck!" Karma taunts, Akechi smiles and grabs his arm, and knees him in the chest, "Oh really?" He says, and slashes him in the chest. Karma backs off a bit, blood dripping down some of his chest. "What the-" Akechi pulls out a gun and shoots him in the shoulder. Karma smiles and grabs a can of paint throwing it at Akechi's face and fires a bullet at it, covering Akechi's eyes with red paint. Karma uses this to his advantage and starts slashing at him, "Die! Die! Die!" He says, Akechi grabs Karma's arm and throws him away. "Shut... The... Hell... Up... I... will... KILL YOU!" Akechi summons Robin Hood "Take him down... ROBIN HOOD!" A singular arrow come down from the sky and quickly smashes him into the wall, he jumps back and pulls a gun on Karma, firing the bullets into his chest twice. Karma crouches unto the ground, blood streaming down his mouth. Karma brings out his gun and fires a fake bullet, creating smoke, "This'll hurt!" Karma shouts, kicking him in the chest, grabbing him by the hair and throwing him away. He shoots Akechi in the leg and grabs his empty cartridge and throws it at Akechi, making him bleed by the head. Karma roundhouse kicks Akechi in the head and jumps away from him. Akechi steps back and smiles, "You are the trash of society. I will crush you! Destroy you! Kill you...!" Karma shoots Akechi in the chest and smiles "You can try". Akechi hits the bullet away from him and puts his hand on his mask, blood coming out of his chest. "I WON'T LET YOU STOP ME!" Akechi says with an insane tone in his voice. "Hahahahahahahah...AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! COME! LOKI!" A striped and horned Persona with a blade comes out behind him, Akechi's clothes turn into a black and purple stripped armor, a black dragon like mask appears on his face. Karma is instantly knocked unto the ground by a red blast that fires from the ground. Akechi backflips and jumps into the air, so far Karma couldn't see it. Akechi lands behind Karma and smiles "Checkmate!" Karma's eyes widen as his body starts to sprout out blood, until blood leaks from his neck. Karma's head slides off and his body falls unto the ground. 

K.O!!! 

Akechi hears footsteps nearby and the entirety of Class 3-E approach him. A feminine looking boy with blue hair comes out of the crowd "Yo! Karma! We've been-" His eyes widen as he spots Karma's dead body on the ground and crumples unto the ground. "Wh-wh-no... no... how?" Akechi pulls out a gun and shoots him in the head. Nagisa's body lies on the ground with a puddle of blood under his head. Akechi starts to laugh with absolutely no control at the sight of their dead bodies. "hehehehehehehehe...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The entirety of the class brings out there weapons and prepare. "LETS' SEE HOW FAR I CAN GO WITH THIS! DIIIIIIIIE!"

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS:

GORO AKECHI!