Nyx Ulric VS Zack Fair

Pre-Fight

The city of Insomnia... is in ruins. Nyx rushes through the city, holding his blades and fighting soldiers one by one. Zack punches a soldier to the ground "What is the world is going on here!?" He exclaims as he draws The Buster Sword. "I'd ask you the same thing" Nyx says from behind... "What? You want to go down too?" Zack asks, Nyx sighs "I need to save the King, just get out of my way" He says, reaching for his weapons.

 "What? You want to go down too?" Zack asks, Nyx sighs "I need to save the King, just get out of my way" He says, reaching for his weapons

*Cue Final Fantasy XV - Stand Your Ground

Nyx throws his dagger at Zack, which is easily knocked out of the air... The moment the weapon lands, Nyx instantly warps in front of Zack, slashing at him. Nyx starts to warp around, taking jabs and slashes, punching and kicking at Zack. Nyx teleports in front of him, at which Zack takes the chance to slam the Buster Sword into Nyx's chest, sending him to the ground. "What the hell is that sword?" Nyx says as he gets up, Zack smiles and points his sword at him "Like it? Of course you do" Zack sprints at Nyx who quickly warps behind him and bombards Zack with a bolt of electricity, sending him to the ground. Nyx swiftly throws a ball of flame at Zack, creating a small explosion which Nyx uses to slash at him... but Zack catches Nyx and tosses him at a building, making Nyx fly into the 3rd floor. Zack turns but then hears a voice from the building "Hey! You forgot something!" Nyx calls as a dagger flies into Zack's chest. Nyx instantly warps in front of him and pulls the blade out of Zack as he jumps back "Hi! Name's Nyx" He taunts "Zack Fair... now go down" Zack answers as he swings his blade at Nyx, instantly sending him into a wall. "I advise you stay down!" Zack says. Nyx stands up and sighs "Nah, I'm not the stay down kinda guy" Zack brings his blade down on Nyx, The Buster Sword clashing with Ulric's Kukri, the clash of weapons making a powerful and magical shockwave, sending both opponents back. Zack exhales as his hands start to freeze "I'm startin' to get excited!" He shouts with a wide grin, "Let's have some fun" Nyx answers, a flame surrounding his hand. Ice starts to sprout out of Zack's hand as it's shot at Nyx, who in return rockets a fireball at Zack. They collide, creating a magical explosion that then explodes into a cold yet flaming eruption. Nyx, tired and irritated and Zack, equally exhausted, both smile. "Let's end this, shall we?" Zack asks, "Yeah... I'm ready for the final showdown" They both exhale and speak at the same time "At the count of 3... 1... 2... 3!" At the instant they finish the countdown, a giant warrior appears behind Nyx. He quickly jumps on top of the warrior and starts to control it. Zack on the other hand starts to float into the sky as he shouts one thing "BAHAMUT FURY!" A giant Golden Dragon like beast shoots into the air and fires multiple objects at the moon, surrounding it in some kind of dome. Bahamut soon fires a beam at the moon, in which it absorbs and fires back down to earth... along with Zack. Nyx stares up at the coming beam, realizing that there is no way of winning, Nyx leaps at Zack, holding his blade tightly in his hand. The Old Wall rockets at the beam as Nyx zooms towards Zack... and they collide. 

A giant wave of power covers the earth for a couple of seconds as Nyx and Zack soar into each other at sonic speeds... As Nyx shoots up, his body starts to fade, as Zack quickly thrusts his sword into Nyx's chest, sending them plummeting to the ground...

 As Nyx shoots up, his body starts to fade, as Zack quickly thrusts his sword into Nyx's chest, sending them plummeting to the ground

Nyx lays on the ground, a giant hole in his chest as he bleeds on the floor. Zack approaches Nyx... "You did good" He tells him, Nyx smirks as he answers quietly, barely being able to talk "Y...You to Zack... Do me a favor" He asks, placing his hand on Zack's. "T-There's this kid... Named Noctis... Ge-Get him out of here... please" He tells him... Zack nods and smiles "I'll do my best" Zack says as he gets up and leaves. Nyx stares at the sunrise ahead as blood leaks from his chest... "Not a bad way to go..." Nyx mutters as he closes his eyes.

 THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

ZACK FAIR!