Kirby VS Mega Man

((Note: Just to clarify, I will give Mega Man an upgrade i call Mega Men Transformation, allowing him to switch between Mega Men (like Mega Man X or Mega Man Star Force) And Kirby can switch between power ups, whether Smash Bros or not, with no problem))

Pre-Fight

Mega Man stands in a field, observing the strange planet that he had come upon. Clean air, fresh water, and... a pink ball thing? Mega Man approaches the sphere to examine it, when all of a sudden it jumps up and stares at him "Poyo?" It asks. Mega Man raises an eyebrow and scratches his chin "What... are you?". He follows Kirby to a small mountain of food, who consumes it easily. Kirby turns around to a wide eyed Mega Man who jumps back and charges up his Mega Buster. 

*Cue Pokemon X/Y - VS Trainer Theme

Mega Man fires a blast at Kirby, who inhales it and fires it back at the blue robot, hitting him instantly. A headband materializes on a now blue Kirby's head((?)) as he nails a punch in the face at Mega Man, before grabbing him and slamming him to the ground. Mega Man stands up and swiftly jumps away before firing multiple scissor like shot from his buster. Kirby dodges and avoids each and every one of them, a green cap with a yellow band appears on his head as he slashes at Mega Man with a sword, who counters by blocking the blade and firing a charged shot at Kirby, sending the pink puff ball back. Kirby changes his form, a blazing, firey, mess on top of a circlet manifests itself on Kirby. He transforms into a fire ball and collides with Mega Man, right before he rockets out a gust of fire like a flamethrower out of his mouth. Mega Man gets completely engulfed in the flames, erupting an explosion that sends Kirby back. Kirby turns around to go home, but as he does, BANG! Kirby gets hit by blue shot, and as the smoke clouds clear, Mega Man Volnutt stands proudly. A mound of ice sprouts out of Kirby's head as he unleashes a wintery breath, instantly freezing Volnutt in a block of ice. Kirby puts on a red helmet with a golden falcon emblem on the top and smashes the frozen automaton as he shouts "UWAAAH!" Punching the ice block in a bird shaped blaze! But then... A hand catches the fist, as Mega Man X stands there, and he ain't happy. He grabs Kirby and tosses him into the air, firing plasma shots at Kirby, each and every one of them colliding. Kirby transforms into a spirit and dodges each attack, before he transforms back into normal Kirby and kicks Mega Man X in the face. X jumps back and fires multiple homing missiles at Kirby, creating an explosion, but Kirby stands right back up. Kirby transforms back into his flamey form, and they both fire off a flamethrower-like attack! Mega Man X jumps and fires down multiple plasma shots, but Kirby avoids each of them. Kirby throws a yellow blade that comes spinning around like a boomerang, and Mega Man X counters with his own Boomerang like attack, firing off multiple scissors that collide with the yellow boomerang. Kirby pulls out a hammer and chucks it at Mega Man X, hitting him in the head and stunning him. Kirby goes to town on Mega Man, firing arrows, punching him over and over, slashing at him... but then.. "ENOUGH!" Mega Man X stands back up wearing full armor, as a powerful shockwave sends Kirby away. He snaps his fingers and time comes to a halt, as he charges up a powerful shot, and fires it right at Kirby, sending the pink ball of gluttony into the wall of a mountain. X resumes time and continues aiming the shot... but then, KABOOM! Kirby rockets out of the mountain riding a shooting star and holding the legendary Star Rod, firing a yellow beam at him. X tries to defend himself with a shield, but it's too late and a giant explosion ensues. Kirby lands onto the ground and the dying, sparking X charges up one last shot... and he fires a humungous beam containing... Mother Elf. As Mother Elf comes closer and closer to Kirby, he simply inhales all of it, and fires it back at Mega Man X, who no longer has any defenses, and he takes the hit head on... being incinerated in the process.

But then... A shiny new Mega Man jumps out, a Mega Man by the name... Of MegaMan.EXE

*Cue Megaman Battle Network 1 - Battle Spirit Theme

EXE grabs Kirby and flies around the world multiple times at light speed, smashing the Popstarian through multiple mountains, trees, and other such debris. He then throws Kirby to the ground, creating a miniature crater as he aims one final shot. MegaMan.EXE's entire body transforms into a blue figure, as he fires a huge blast! Busting Kirby through Planet Popstar and out the other side! Disintegrating his foe!

EXE's entire body transforms into a blue figure, as he fires a huge blast! Busting Kirby through Planet Popstar and out the other side! Disintegrating his foe!

MegaMan.EXE lands onto the ground and pumps his Mega Buster into the air before shouting "Virus Terminated!"

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

MEGAMAN.EXE