Erron Black VS Arthur Morgan

Pre-Fight

Valentine... Arthur sits on a chair at the saloon balcony...  Smoking a cigar. Erron approaches him slowly and Arthur scoffs "Hey there feller" Arthur says as he slowly stands up. Erron places his hand on his gun as Arthur speaks "Yer not from around here... aren't you?" Arthur asks. "No... I'm just... looking for someone" He says, turning around. Arthur approaches the saloon doors... all of a sudden, both combatants pull out their guns and aim at each other .

 all of a sudden, both combatants pull out their guns and aim at each other

*Cue Red Dead Redemption 2 - Jim Milton Rides Again

The bullets collide, creating small sparks. Arthur leaps at Erron, smashing him through the fence and landing on the ground. Erron kicks Arthur off and gets on top of him, aiming duel revolvers at his face, Arthur quickly fires a gun at Erron's chest. He kicks him off and starts to fire 2 more bullets at Erron. Erron pulls out his Tarakatan sword, Arthur taking out a machete. Both combatants clash blades with each other. Erron lands a slash on Arthur's chest and kicks him away, taking out his gun and firing. Arthur quickly ducks behind cover as Erron unloads a round. Arthur takes out a potent health cure and drinks the bottle, throwing it away. Erron spots the bottle and swiftly fires at it, making it explode into glass shards. Arthur leaps out, holding two revolvers, firing at Erron multiple times, creating several holes in Erron's chest. Arthur punches Erron, but Erron punches back, grabs a sand bomb, and smashes it unto Arthur's face, blinding him. Erron shoots Arthur in the legs and kicks him in the face. Erron aims his gun at Arthur's face, but Arthur quickly whistles and rolls away. Erron looks up as Arthur's horse slams into him, sending him back. Arthur stands up with a smile and pats his horse's neck "Good boy!" Arthur pulls out the Semi Automatic Shotgun and starts to fire at Erron multiple times. Erron slowly stands up, blood leaking out of his chest. Erron winces through his pain and takes out both of his guns, firing at Arthur multiple times until... only one bullet was left. Erron throws one of his guns away and puts his main revolver back into the holster. Arthur stumbles back... "Ah! Shit! You sumbitch!" Arthur scowls... he spits out blood and puts his gun back into his holster. The Gunslinger and the Bounty Hunter stare at each other, bloody and beaten, they have one final showdown... and then they draw...

Arthur fires so quickly that Erron couldn't even aim his gun... the bullet hits one of Erron's sand bombs, making them explode in his face and blinding Erron... Arthur throws his lasso at him and pulls Erron unto the ground towards him... Arthur steps on Erron's neck, pinning him onto the ground. Arthur pulls out a sawed off shotgun and aims it at Erron's neck... muttering one last thing to his foe "You shoulda ran when ya could boy... now you gotta pay the price" He pulls the trigger and obliterates Erron's head...

 now you gotta pay the price" He pulls the trigger and obliterates Erron's head

Arthur calls his horse and hoists himself on... He puts a cigarette into his mouth and starts to ride away...  Arthur rides slowly away from Valentine, as the Earthworld Bounty Hunter bleeds on the floor... vultures surrounding him. The Van Der Linde Gunslinger Himself mutters to his fallen foe "Blessed are the peacemakers..."

THE WINNER OF THIS DEATH BATTLE IS!

ARTHUR MORGAN!