Percy Jackson VS Harry Potter

Pre-Fight

Percy stands in front of the lake of Hogwarts. "Where am I?" He asks, "Blackjack, why did you bring me to some... La... wait is that a castle?" He said, finally noticing Hogwarts Castle. "Woah! That's cool!" Harry notice the Demigod. "Hello!" Harry exclaims, "Where are you from?" He asks Percy, taking out his hand for a handshake. Percy and Harry smile at each other. "Name's Harry Potter" Harry says "Percy Jackson" Percy answers. Harry smiles as a small top in his pocket starts to spin. Harry pulls it out and looks around until finally putting his eyes on Percy. "Oh! That's coo-" Percy is instantly interrupted by... a blast.

"STUPEFY!" 

*Cue Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix - Aurors VS Death Eaters Theme

Percy stands up and looks at Harry, his hand extended out with his wand tightly gripped. "Okay then, I tried to be nice, but you're on!" Percy says, taking out a pen and opening it, revealing a celestial bronze sword named Anaklusmos. Percy's wristwatch then transforms into a shield as Harry starts to blast multiple spells at him. Percy sprints at Harry, knocking him to the ground. Harry instinctively shouts "EXPELLIARMUS!" He shouts, pointing his hand at Percy. Percy quickly rolls to the side, dodging the spell. Harry stands up as Percy starts to control the water of the lake, launching at Harry, sending him into the Dark Forest. "Now that's that" Percy says. All of a sudden, a blast shoots at him, sending him to the ground. He starts to get shot with multiple spells by some sort of invisible force. Percy is then shot next to Blackjack, which he takes advantage of. He stands up and rides Blackjack into the sky. As he soars through the sky, he notices a figure in the clouds, flying even faster than him. "What th-" "SECTUMSEMPRA!" Harry shouted from the cloud, a giant slash fires at Percy. He quickly dodges the incantation as Harry comes into view. "Okay! Not cool!" He shouts, "You're coming with me!" Harry shouts "What did I even do?!" Percy asks "INCENDIO!" Harry shouts, flicking his wand as a flame rockets towards Percy. Blackjack is struck by the flame, sending the Pegasus plummeting to the ground.  Percy stands up, dazed as he hears the crashing waves of the sea. Harry lands in front of him, his wand still in his hand as he looks at Percy. "STUPEFY! EXPELLIARMUS! IMPERIO! INCENDIO! SECTUMSEMPRA!" Harry shouts. The spells collide with Percy's shield knocking it out of his hands and sending Percy to the floor. "Stand down!" Harry says to Percy. He stands up, gripping Riptide tightly in his hand as he rushes towards Harry, slashing at him. Percy kicks Harry in the chest as he slams him into the ground. Harry tries to stand up but Percy quickly kicks him to the ground. Harry closes his eyes as Percy brings down his sword at him, which results in Harry apparating behind Percy, he quickly uses Stupefy on him, sending him back. Percy stands up as the crashing of the waves starts to fuel him "I'm getting tired of this" He says, Harry tries to cast another spell but he is disarmed by a giant wave. Harry stands up, his wand too far for him to reach in time. At that moment, Harry takes out The Sword of Godric Gryffindor as he sprints at Percy, slashing at him. Riptide and The Gryffindor sword collide, knocking riptide out of Percy's hand. Harry runs at the disarmed Percy, but the waves start to pull Harry up into some sort of hurricane, where Percy tosses Harry into the sea. Percy grabs riptide right before he jumps unto a wave and starts to surf towards the wizard, as the sea tosses him into the air, which Percy uses to thrust riptide into Harry's chest. The Son Of Poseidon uses the sea to grab The Boy Who Lived once more, and then plunging him into the depths, never to be seen again. 

Percy rides back to the beach as he stares at the sea, he sighs and starts to turn around "Saved my butt again, thanks dad" He mutters

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

PERCY JACKSON!