Link Courageously Enters DEATH BATTLE!

The Champion Of Princess Zelda, Savior Of Hyrule, and The Hero Of Time. These are the titles given to Link, the silent protagonist of The Legend Of Zelda series. He wields multiple weapons and artillery, like the following:

The Master Sword: Link's iconic and most powerful weapon. It allows him to fire a magical beam when he has full health.

-Hylian Shield: Link's iconic and invincible shield.

-Hookshot: A weapon that Link can use to grapple on to almost anything.

-Bomb: A bomb, nice and simple.

-Bow: One of Link's basic weapons. He is so good with it that his perception of time slows down.

-Boomerang: A boomerang, just a boomerang.

-Ball And Chain: Giant Metallic Ball with spikes, connected to a chain.

Of course, Link too has some magical abilities, along with some magical items like:

-Goron Mask: Transforms Link into a Goron that gives him more endurance and strength.

-Deku Mask: Transforms Link into a Deku Scrub. It allows him to glide and shoot nuts at his enemies that stun them.

Zora Mask: Transforms LInk into a Zora, which allows him to swim very fast using his fins, breath underwater, and allows him to make an electric shield.

Fierce Diety Mask: Transforms Link into the Great Diety. Gives him more endurance, strength, and speed. It also allows him to fire sword beams out of the blade. 

Mipha's Grace: Recovers Link's health and shields him from death. (Can be used once)

Urbosa's Fury: Unleashes a lightning storm from the sky. (Can be used thrice)

Daruk's Protection: Creates a barrier around Link that can protect him from almost anything. (Can be used thrice)

Revali's Gale: Launches Link into the sky using a powerful updraft. (Can be used thrice)

Link is a powerful foe, but will he be powerful enough to take down his opponent Sora? Be patient, and wait for the season 4 finale of DEATH BATTLE!