DANTE RIDES INTO DEATH BATTLE!

When you live in a world that constantly has demon attacks, who're you gonna call? Not the Ghost Busters, you call Devil May Cry and it's cocky, boastful, and most of all iconic owner, Dante.

The son of the demon Sparda and the human Eva. The half demon Devil Hunter is a badass who has almost no regrets and has a multitude of abilities and a huge arsenal of weapons. Which are but not limited to:

-Devil Sword Dante: His most powerful main weapon and is the newly formed legendary devil sword that was forged after he acquired Sin Devil Trigger ((More on that later)). It's a simple two handed ebony blade with claws running up on it and talons for it's guard with a red jewel on it's pommel. Like I said, it's his most powerful sword that he used against all kinds of demons, the most powerful being Vergil and his blade Yamato, which was said to be able to cut through anything.

-Dr. Faust: A literal hat given to him by Nicolette Goldstein that Dante uses by trading in red orbs to do some powerful hits.

-King Cerberus: A nunchaku weapon that originates from the Demon known as King Cerberus. The weapon can stretch quite long and can control the elements of ice, fire, and lightning.

-Balrog: Basically metal boots that he can use for kick boxing. He can also switch it up to his hands, transforming it into metallic boxing gloves. 

-The Kalina Ann Rocket Launchers : A rocket launcher is cool, but you know what's better? TWO ROCKET LAUNCHERS! It's exactly what it sounds like, two rocket launchers that can be turned into a homing rocket by Dante. 

-Cavaliere: One of Dante's crazier weapons, Cavliere is a literal motorcycle that can split into two giant chainsaws that Dante can use to rip demons into shreds. 

-Ebony and Ivory: Twin pistols. That's it, Dante's most iconic weapons are good old twin pistols that he is amazingly accurate with. 

-Coyote A: A sawed off shotgun that Dante could use as nunchakus when he's using Gunslinger Mode ((More on that later)).

-Lucifer: A Devil Arm that Dante wears like a backpack that can summon a huge amount of blades that Dante can throw

-Pandora: A Devil Arm that resembles a suitcase that can shift into 666 different weapons

Dante also has multiple ways of fighting called Gunslinger, Swordmaster, Royal Guard, and Trickster. Gunslinger allows Dante's gun attacks to be more powerful and advance ((Like the Coyote A being nunchakus and Kalina Anns become homing)). Swordmaster does the same thing but it also creates swords around Dante that he can fire at enemies and make slashes without having to hold them. Royal Guard can block attacks and Trickster allows him to avoid attacks, there is also Quicksliver which stops time, Doppelganger which allows Dante to make multiple versions of him.

All of that is great and all, but that's all human Dante. His most powerful weapon and ability is Devil Trigger, or for this Dante, Sin Devil Trigger. Sin Devil Trigger allows Dante to tap into his demonic powers, giving him flight, increasing his powers, and making him even more badass.

So if theres something strange in your neighborhood, pick up your phone and call the best devil slaying service out there with the best demon slayer alive, Devil May Cry's Dante.