Kenshiro VS Iron Fist

Pre-Fight

The wasteland... Iron Fist stands in the middle of a sandstorm, waiting for someone... all of a sudden, a car drives right behind him... Iron Fist not even flinching. "I know who you are" Iron Fist says as he turns around "Kenshiro".

 "I know who you are" Iron Fist says as he turns around "Kenshiro"

*Cue Death Battle - Bizarre Stars

Kenshiro's fist and Danny's hand collide, sending out a small shockwave that flings the car and both the fighters back. Kenshiro appears behind Danny and punches him in the face, starting a barrage of punches "ATATATATATATATATATATA! ATA!" Kenshiro's fists collide with Danny's body, instantly sending him unto the sandy floor. Danny stands up, dazed, yet still alive and alert. Danny punches Kenshiro in the face, he then trips him and knees his chest. As Kenshiro stands up, Danny kicks Ken in the face, Danny attempts to use the Iron Fist punch, but Kenshiro quickly taps under Danny's ribcage, and then he quickly taps on top of Danny's eyebrow. Danny stumbles back as Kenshiro sprints at him "ATA!" Ken roundhouse kicks Danny in the face, he grabs Danny from the neck and throws him unto the ground. Kenshiro leaps unto Danny, but Danny quickly punches Ken in the face, he dashes behind him and punches him with the Iron Fist punch, his chi flowing through Kenshiro and sending him into the car, destroying it. Kenshiro stands up, he closes his eyes as his jacket and shirt explode, the scars on his chest glow as he enters Muso Tensei. Iron Fist leaps at him and punches him in the chest multiple times, yet none of it effects Ken. Iron Fist uppercuts Ken with the Iron Fist punch, sending Kenshiro back. Kenshiro and Danny start to attack each other so fast that it looks synchronized, then Danny's fists start to glow with a flame, "I'm going to have to use this aren't I?". Danny punches Ken with his Iron Fist Punch, he then slams both his fists unto his chest, then he barrages him with the Iron Fist Punch, until Ken counters Danny by tapping his knuckle, staggering him... Kenshiro starts another barrage as he shouts at the top of his lungs "ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!ATA!" Ken punches Danny 100 times so fast it's almost impossible to see. Danny quickly counters Kenshiro's punch with the Iron Fist Punch, making a shockwave that makes the sandstorm instantly end. The Fist of The North Star and The Iron Fist stare at each other, Iron Fist starts to glow as Kenshiro stands silently. Iron Fist sprints at him... then all of a sudden, Kenshiro mutters one thing to him "You're already dead"... Danny starts to convulse, stopping him in his tracks, "What?" Danny says... all of a sudden... Danny explodes into nothing but a puddle of blood, his head flies towards Ken, he quickly punches it, making his head explode into bloody bits. 

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

KENSHIRO!