Corvo Attano VS Ezio Auditore

Ezio approaches Corvo, who stands over a building, watching the people bellow. "You are the final threat to the Assassins" He says, drawing a sword. Corvo turns around and faces him, pulling out a knife.

*Cue Dishonored 2 - A Coup Underway

Corvo instantly teleports behind him. Ezio turns around and fires a bullet at him, which Corvo easily dodges. Ezio slashes at Corvo, who blocks the attack. Ezio jumps down unto the ground, instantly blending into the crowd. Corvo lands on the ground and pulls out a crossbow. Corvo closes his eyes as his power starts to flow through him, all of a sudden, Corvo opens his eyes and sees each and every person clearly. Ezio's senses start to strengthen as he observes everyone around him, noticing every single detail around him. Corvo and Ezio search for each other, both fighters having enhanced senses. Corvo leaps and hides around the city, as Ezio blends in with the crowd, his Eagle Vision helping him observe what's going on around him. Corvo quickly spots Ezio and leaps at him. Ezio pulls out a gun and fires, the bullet grazing Corvo. Corvo makes a scratch on Ezio's chest. They slashed at each other, knife to sword. Corvo disarms Ezio, but Ezio thrusts his hidden blade into Corvo's chest. Corvo pushes him away as he blinks up a tower. Ezio quickly free runs towards Corvo, getting to the top of the tower and confronting him. The Dishonored Guard and The Leader of Assassins run at each other. Ezio quickly swings at Corvo multiple times, each slash landing a hit. Ezio disarms Corvo and then fires a bullet at him, nailing him in the leg. Ezio rises his blade for the killing blow but all of a sudden... time stops. Corvo stands in front of him, his hand glowing as he posses Ezio, and jabs himself in the head with the sword. 

Time continues once more as Ezio's body falls out of the tower, Corvo watching from above

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

CORVO ATTANO!