Season Premiere! Hanzo VS Hawkeye!

Pre-Fight

Hawkeye walks around Avengers tower, his bow and arrow leaning on the wall and as he watches TV, drinks a small bottle of beer, and eating a sandwich, he hears the sound of steps running up the wall. "What the hell?" Hawkeye says, grabbing his Bow and Arrows. Hawkeye walks up to the roof and spots Hanzo, his hand clenching onto a briefcase, "Hey! Ninja Gaiden! You're not aloud to have that!" Hanzo drops the brief case and turns around, scowling at Hawkeye. Both pull out an arrow and draw their bow. 

*Cue Death Battle - Watch Out! Samurai!

Hawkeye and Hanzo's arrows collide, shattering into pieces the moment of impact. Hawkeye and Hanzo continue firing arrows at each other, none of which are able to hit the fighters. Hawkeye runs at Hanzo, sliding under one of his opponent's projectiles before uppercutting him and smacking him in the face with his bow. Right before Barton could make another attack, Hanzo hits him with the palm of his hand, before he trips Clint onto the ground. Hawkeye quickly aims a boomerang arrow besides Hanzo's face, firing it. Hanzo dodges the arrow easily but Clint jabs Hanzo in the chest with his bow, the boomerang arrow spinning back and stabbing Hanzo in the leg. Hanzo growls and fires an arrow at Hawkeye, which strikes him in the arm. Both injured archers aim at each other, Hawkeye smiles and says "C'mon! No trick arrows or anything interesting? Besides the sorta robot ninja vibes, you got nothing going for ya!" Clint taunts. Hanzo fires an arrow but Clint catches it, and continues by shooting it along with a second arrow at Hanzo. Hanzo dodges and fires an arrow at Clint, hitting him in the leg before aiming his bow. A blue dragon like spirit starts to shimmer from Hanzo's bow as he starts to shout "RYUU GA WAKA TEKI-" Clint fires an explosive arrow at the Hanzo, exploding on impact and sending his opponent into the air. Hawkeye fires three more explosive arrows, all of which strike Hanzo in the head, exploding and ripping his body into bloody bits.
"I'd like to see you go take a walk after that"

Hawkeye rips the arrows out of his arm and leg as he kicks the little chunks of the Shimada brother off the roof

Hawkeye rips the arrows out of his arm and leg as he kicks the little chunks of the Shimada brother off the roof. He sighs as he walks back into Avengers tower "Can't a guy get a break?" He mutters. 

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS!

HAWKEYE!