thirty seven

I made it to my destination in a matter of ten minutes. The sign on the building stood out in it's white font, like always.

Homeschapel Hospital for the Criminally Insane.

"Oh Harry you're back! We haven't seen you in a while! Is Lillian with you?" Greets Nora, the head nurse, who is placed at the front desk.

" I've been very busy, started Senior year! Lillian is not here with me today, I'm here alone. I'd like to see Tate." I answer back, almost out of breath from answering all he questions.

"Okay, just go in. Have a nice evening Harry." She smiles.

"Thank you, you too!" I smile back and rush down the hall to his room. I don't bother knocking on the metal door, I just barge in.

"Harry?" Tate jumps up, his hands dropping from his head where he's clearly been tugging at his hair.

"Yep!"

"Thank god your here!" He sighs in relief, embracing me in one of his classic 'bear' hugs. "Why are you here? Is Lillian with you?" The blonde boy questions in a panic as his eyes search for his little sister.

"No, she's not here. I'm actually here to talk about her." I shake my head, making my curls whip around.

"She's changing, I think she's hanging around the wrong people. I don't think they are treating her right." I let out to him.

"Why do you think this?" Tate hums, taking his seat on the iron bed that holds a single sheet.

"When I saw her today, I saw bruises and scars on her thighs. Not from cutting, God no, from being beaten and some even looked like cigarette burns. Her one cheek red at if it was hit just minutes ago. She's not okay Tate." I explain. Then we go silent, unsure if what to say.

"It's that Edward guy. The week she stopped coming, she talked about how he was rude to her, treating her unfairly. I never liked him from the stories she told." The boy comes in concision, running his hands through his hair.

"I can't believe Edward would do such a cruel thing." I yell in a furious tone. "Everyone said he changed!"

"Edward is your brother?" Tate gasps, Lillian left one thing out.

"Twin brother." I correct the confused older boy.

"Oh" is all he can let out of his very chapped lips.

"Tate," I look at the boy more seriously, fixing the my glasses into place." I need you to get to her. She needs to know. She need to get away from whoever is hurting her."

"I can't!" He sighs.

"Yes you can. Just tell her the how you feel..."

"No I can't!" He cuts me off. "I can't because-se she hasn't visited me since her birthday!" He cries out.

"Oh" is now the only thing I can say.

{ so the old friend was Tate, Lillian's older brother in the hospital. And yes you do not know why he's in there at the moment but reminder everything WILL fall into place!

QOTD: what color are your nails at the moment?

Mine are black, no judging.

Also like 14 days until I see my babies in concert, I have bad seats but I'm just thankful to be going. The day before my friends and I are waiting outside the hotel for 5sos because 5sos typically go out to meet fans, not 1D. So if I do I'm going to cry for the rest of my life, I'm just really excited, sorry.

I plan to make this fanfiction last like 50 chapters, I'm almost at 40... I've actually written down 39 chapters. I will end this fanfiction after they graduate highschool, then maybe start a second on college and the rest of their life's. I might also do a spin off for Jade and Niall because they have their story too.

For Edward and Lillian

#Liddy

For Harry and Lillian

#Hally

For Jade and Harry

#Jarry

For Niall and Jade

#Nade

Thank you for 13k love you lots

Xoxox SadieRose}