three

Walk

I woke up early enough to convinced my mum to let me walk home. I thanked Jade for inviting me, who giggled in response. She was a very upbeat person. Always wearing bright and bold colors. She was simply nice.

"Wait Up!" I called to Lillian as I ran down the sidewalk. She had left just minutes before me. She held the handles of the bike in her hands, not riding it.

"You're walking?" she asks, not smiling but still happy as ever.

"Yeah, is there wrong with that?" I look at her, now up to speed with her pace.

"Nothing " she sighed, and with that we stayed silent.

"Lillian? um..." I start, I want to ask her so many things, she was so different and for such a boring town I was seeking adventure. She intrigued me, I needed to know more.

"Yes Harry?" She slows down on her pace, the jumper she wears matches the blue sky. She dressed differently from the other two girls. Not that I didn't enjoy her fashion sense. It was always very simple. Which was strange because she was such a complex person.

"Well...Why do you go down that old road after school? Everyone goes the other way."I decide on one of the more basic questions, it was only my first week and I didn't want to seem rude.

"Harry, I can't tell you. I barely know you." She suggest eat which was a valid statement.

"You can tell me." I basically demand, it was a little harsh, but I didn't like people who separated themselves from the rest of the world. How could you live in the world without communication, what a boring world. No one likes boring, it's a fact every one wants excitement, even if it's the tiniest bit.

"Fine, Monday meet me at the road after school. I'll show you then. Oh, and we passed your house like five minutes ago." Lillian tells me.

"I didn't even notice!" I chuckle, starting to walk back in the other direction.

"Bye Harry, good luck with Edward!" She yells down the road. There's a big smile on her face.

"Thanks!" I wave back, then I realize she knew where my house was, when I've never mention where my house was.

That was short! Ehh... lazy me. So how do you like it? Edward is about to enter the story!

Vote

Comment

Vote and comment! Cool