ten

Weeping From the Other Room

I trip through the door.

"Harry! Oh thank god!" My mother yells. I stand up wiping the dirt off of my nice pants. She walks towards me. "Harry? Are they being mean again?"

"No, I was taking a nature...walk..and I erm...tripped. That's all." I lie.

"Okay.."she stretches the word, she knew was lying. "Go wash up." I run up the stairs and into my room. From Edwards room I can hear crying, not from him, a girl.

"Is he serious! Already had girls sleeping with him!" I think. Then Through the girls muffled noises, I can hear her speak.

"It's...too..(crys) hard, I can't take it!" I can not tell who it is, the crying changes to the voice. I cross the hall and go to my room and grab the phone. I wanna make sure Lillian is okay.

"Hello?" she answers panicking.

"Are you okay?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah, uh ya" She trails off. "Can we talk later I'm busy."

"Sure. Monday meet up?" I sheepishly say.

"Harry wait!" she breaths, but I've already hung up. I can almost hear an echo.

"Hurry Up Harry!" My mother yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" I walk out of my room and knock on Edward's door. There's a lot of movement and I swear I hear the window open. Then He walks out knocking me over.

"Oh, It's just The Geek" he groans passing me by.

I have to put this on hold just for this month, very busy! If this gets some votes I will come back sooner!I will try updating on Thursdays or over the weekend if I become busy!