fourteen

Twenty Questions

The next week we plan. Made sure everything was just right. I watched Edward, to see where he went, when he went, and what he did. I knew if I screwed up his life he would screw mine.

Friday Lillian caught me. I was watching him talk to his friends at study hall. That when something pushed me and I jumped a little. I swing my head around , wide eyes I stare at her as she giggles.

"What's up weirdo?" She laughs, " why do you pay attention to him? You're wasting your time."

"I don't know... "I sigh.

"So... Harry... Want to come over Monday again ..." she asked sheepishly. If I told her no she would question me, but if I told her yes Edward would know her secret and I wouldn't be there.

"Sure" I answer.

"Okay, come on let's go." We sit down in some comfortable chairs. "20 questions?"

"Yep" I answer, it was her favorite game to play in class.

"Hmm.. Favorite fish?"

"Angel fish," I say, "Favorite teacher?"

"Ms. Smith" she jokes. Ms. Smith was the worst teacher ever. "Well Harry, I want to know who your crush is?"

I blush nervously. It was her. She made me laugh and warmed my heart. She is a great hugger and totally perfect.

"Harry? Who is it?!? Pleeeassseee tell me!"

"Oh fine....it is er... Eleanor.." I lie, all the guys liked El.

"Oh really?" Lillian questions disappointedly.

"Okay, okay. My turn!"

I thought hard. She had asked me a question that made me stop in my tracks. Now I get to ask her one.

"Lillian, tell me your life story..."

_____________________

Guys sorry I haven't updated in forever! I was working on this awesome project for this story but it failed to work. I was so sad! But I'm back! Love ya! Enjoy!