twenty

Awkwardness

I wipe away a little tear trying to escape. Have they always hide things from me. Did they feel like they had to step around broken glass to keep me happy? Was I the real trouble maker?

"Harry, you're nice too." Gemma trys.

"Stop Lying." I groan.

"I'm not!" She yells. My eyes burn. These contacts feel like hell.

"Can you just leave me alone." Gemma walks out disappointingly

I had to take out the stupid contacts. I walk into the bathroom to wash my face. Each splash of cold water was trying to forget what she had just told me. Maybe she set up this little "Plan" with Edward so I would find out. So I would be pain. She didn't even seem that shocked. I sigh and wipe my dripping face on a towel. Through my blurry vision I could see my glasses lying on the counter top. Edward doesn't wear them around the house so I take them and walk back into the room and sit down at his desk. I pull out my English paper and start fixing it. It feels awkward in the quiet room.

Suddenly I feel cold finger tips run down my neck.

"How long is that going to take you babe?" I turn around quickly to Lillian's Shocked face. "Harry?" She whimpers.

I look at my self. My sleeves weren't rolled and my glasses sure made me look like myself. We stare at each other pale as ghosts.

"Um. I can um.....Harry... I..can ..er...Explain." She mutters.

What feels like hours of starring ends when Edward walks in. "Harry I need the..." he starts, but he's a few minutes to late. I bite my lower lip. "Oh, well this is awkward."

"Yeah it is" Lillian quietly laughs. I spin in the chair. I know the whole story, I just want to see hoe The "Couple" handles it. It was getting awkward, I start to figet in the chair. "You can explain this one Edward."

'Yeah, Edward" I almost chuckle.

Sorry it was super short! My computer is wack plus I might update Thusday! Check out 5sos's new song "Dont Stop" Its amazing! Love it So Much!

VOTE AND COMMENT