thirty six

"I'll see you in study hall, babe!" I say and plant a kiss on my girlfriend's warm cheek.

"Have a nice day!" Jade chirps before skipping off into her class. I squeeze down the hall and enter homeroom. I can already feel Lillian's glare on my back. Just like every other day since two months ago when school started. I didn't care though, I mean if she loved me, why was she even with him? She always liked him, I was just another crush.

The day drags on with the mean stares from old friends. I walk to the library for study hall and spot the place where Jade and I like to sit, in the Courbet with the blue beanbags. I plop down and wrap my arm around her, pecking her on the lips quickly, hoping none of the teachers see.

"Hey Jade." I greet her.

"Hello Harry. I'm sorry I couldn't hang out with you after school. I have dance practice again." She apologizes.

"It's okay! You'll have to show me your new routine sometime." I brush it off.

"I will, I promise!"

"Maybe we can hang out Friday? alright?" I ask trying to cheer her up.

"Okay!" She gives my a small smile before starting her homework. I loved our relationship, we were just so causal and still acted like friends. There was never any drama. When we hung out we listened to music and watched cheesy movies while cuddling. It was so simple.

Our work time is quiet and undisturbed so we get it all done. I even had time to start tomorrow's. The final bell rings and we gather our belongs, packing them into our bags. I walk Jade to her mum'a car and wish her luck at dance, before planting one last kiss on her punk lips.

"I love you Harry! I'll text you!" She yells oh the window of the mini-van.

"Love you too!" I shout back and continue my walk back to my house. I kick pebbles that get in the way of my path. I am started when someone jumps on my back.

"Hello Mr. Styles!" Say the voice that was all too familiar.

"Get off Lillian, you have the wrong twin." I grunt, trying to shake her off. I just wanted to get home.

"Oh Harry! Stop acting. No one is around." She chuckles as though I was joking. Her small hand reaches for mine, but I slap it away. "Ow! Harry!" The blonde shrieks.

"Sorry, but if you didn't notice Jade is my girlfriend." The words grumble out of my mouth. I had never been this rude to a girl before, it was different.

"Yeah 'girlfriend', we all know it's an act, you won't make me jealous. Cut the crap, I'm here." She laughs, throwing her hands in the air as I keep walking away.

"I wasn't making you jealous. I'm seriously in a relationship." I state in a stern tone.

"It's the fakest relationship I've ever seen. You don't even love her. You love me. We both know that!"

"Correction, I once lovED you." I correct her big mistake.

"Maybe this will remind you of who you love..." she whispers, leaning in to kiss me.

"Get off of me you slut!" I tell pushing her away. Her face shows true pain as her eyes become glossy. What did I just do?

Her little legs carry her as far away from me as they can. She burrows her stained cheeks into her hands.

I wonder home slowly. A few drops slipping for my eyes as I repeat my harsh words in my head. I step through the door to be greeted by my mum.

"Harry! How was your day?" She asks in a very happy tone. I drop my backpack by the front the door and make my way over to her.

"Fine, I'm going to take the extra car. I'm visiting an old friend. I'll be back by supper." I answer before grabbing my hoodie from the hook and slipping the keys into my pocket and jogging out the fort to the car.

{hey! So Harry's visiting an old friend.

QOTD: who do you think Harry is visiting?

Please enter my contest! Only one person entered!:(

Thank you to that one person, Becky!

Check out LOST KIDS, it's taking off with a story of a lost ghost and a lost band trying to find their way!

Love you lots, xoxoxox Sadie Rose}