forty five

I debate bringing Lillian back to her home, but decided against it. I cradled her in my arms when I got out of the car. Her head pressed to my chest and her hand squeezing my sweater. I smile down at her. Looking up, I see Jade on the porch.

"There you are! I've been looking for you forever!" She jumps up, her loose brown curls bouncing.

"Sorry." I say shrugging. "Let me take take her in." Jade follows me as I place our friend on the couch. My girlfriend, throwing a blanket over the sleeping girl.

"So, what did you need me for?"

"I need to to take this fist," she take my hand, balling it up tightly, "and pounce it into Edward's face." Her words are harsh as she spits them out.

"Look I know Edward's an ass, but I can't." I apologies, I wouldn't physically hurt him.

"You will want to after you see this." Jade pulls out her phone from her back pocket. Pulling up a video, she taps play.

The scene playing out like a horrible movie. Lillian and Edward were in the ally next to the arcade center. It was a security footage from a few weeks ago. Lillian held her arms to her face when Edward began shouting out. Then, he slapped her. Again and again, her kicked and best her. Her petite body scrunched into a ball next to a dumpster.

I'm shocked to be completely honest. I knew he hurt her, but there was never the proof and now the I had seen it all unfold I wanted the kill him. It was worse than anyone could imagine. This was completely wrong and crossing the line. A real man would never hurt a girl.

Perfectly timed, Edward slumps through the door. His eyes catching Lillian and then, darting to Jade and I.

"Do it." Jade whispers, egging me on to hit him.

"I can't." I whip my head to Jade's. "Two wrongs don't make a write.

"But he deserves to get a taste of everything he did." She points out, making me want my fist implanted on his face more. "Remember, that was t the only time. He did it many times."

Anger was building up in my chest, and soon it would spread and infect my body. I slam my fist on the beside me. The boom shaking the house violently.

"I will not hurt anyone, I am not him." I spit hatefully. My harshness was not meant towards Jade it was built up from Edward. "I would never be like him, I would never hit anyone I hope to never follow his footsteps. I don't even know how the idea of it being okay to hit someone. I hope the images flash back and he is disgusted with hisself, because I am beyond disgusted with Edward." the words are harsh l, but need to be said. It was silent for a moment, my words floating in the air. Edward swallowing them hard, as he stood frozen by the front door.

Edward falls down to the ground pressing his back to the door and burying his identical face in his lap, small whimpers slipping out. "You're right Harry, I am disgusted with myself. I feel filthy, like I rolled in cow dung. I wish I could change it all. Dad did it, like father like son. I wish I wasn't like dad, he is horrible and I know why am mum left him and why will Lillian left me. I just don't want to be abounded again. You had Gemma and Mum, and I had Dad who taught me nothing good." the brunette begins to choke on his words as he finally reveals the true feelings. "I was so jealous of you and I am deeply sorry. I understand if you don't forgive me."

"I know I can't forgive you now, not soon, but maybe one day." I rub the bridge of my nose and walk off. Leaving Jade and Edward alone.

I knew I couldn't forgive Edward, after the video I had seen and all the things Lillian had told me. He did want me to forgive him, so one day that could be possible.

{this chapter really sucks, I swear. And idk how to feel about zayn. I was really mad, but I still love him. Like I can't just throw that out in a intent. Thank you for 1k votes and 25k reads! That's amazing ily }