five

Edward

Gemma and I go out for pizza and hang at the local arcade. This town was so old fashioned, with arcades bowling allies and diners. I love old fashion, and I couldn't love this little place more.

We had to go home, I couldn't stay there all day. As we walked through the door of our new house the tormenting started. He let Gemma go to the side and pushes me up against wall. I cringe, waiting for him to punch me or kick me. Something that would hairy and leave a painful bruise.

"Hey! Haven't talked in a while have we?" I say innocently, hoping I can get past this without a scratch.

"You broke my phone! You're so idiotic." he starts to yell, his hand grip my arms, so I can't fight back. His finger nails digging into my skin.

"Ha, Your phone! I didn't even touch it!" I lie as he pushes me harder squeezing tighter.

"Liar! You're such a goody two shoes that you can't even a tell a good lie." he chuckles angerly, his face so close to mine I could hear his breathing.

"BOYS!" mum yells, her mouth agape as she a stands in shock on the steps. I knew she was hoping this fighting faze had need years ago.

"Anne! He broke my phone." he grunts. I hate when he called her Anne, she was his mother not some lady he knew. I thought it was so disrespectful of him.

"Harry, sweety you'd never do anything like that?"she says almost looking hurt.

"No! I didn't even break his phone!" I answer her defensively.

"Well I know the cat didn't do it! It mayst be you!" he screams, making a stupid joke in his terror, "See he does know what happened! Look at his face."

"Harry...."

"umm...." I look down at my shoes shyly. There was no possible way I could get away with this.

"I did it! Okay, I switched Harry's old phone with Edwards. I wanted to know what he was up to!" Gemma yells tried of the arguing. Mum's jaw drops once again, full of disappointment.

"Gemma!" she yells "Give it back!" Gemma pulls the phone out of her bag and hands it to Edward who rushes off to his room, not even apologizing for basically beating me up. Even though I did take the phone, it would be the right thing to say.

I pat the pocket the phone used to be at. Gemma was good and smart like me, this is why we got along so well. I'll have to thank her.

"Harry, come here!" mum shouts to me, as she strolls to the laundry room.

"Yes?"

"Take this to Edward, would you?" pointing to a pile of stuff. "And I know it was you."

"Yes ma'ma." I say picking up the shampoo and towel she had pointed to. I walk up to the second floor, and find his room right across from mine. I place the things next to him. He sits on the mattress, his stuff still in his suit cases. The room was plain, only the bed was set up, and a few shelves.

"Edward, can we talk? I'm sorry about your phone." I mutter.

"What do you need?" The brunette spits on hate.

"We haven't seen each other in like five years! I just wanted to talk. What's been happening?" I wince, ready for his hurtful shouts of words.

"I know you talk to people where I used to live. You know everything, now get out!"he shoos me off not even looking up.

"Jerk" I mumble under my breath, which I guess was somewhat invaded for.

"heard that.."

"Goodbye Edward!"

OMG guys! this is getting reads faster than ever! Love you all! Btw Harry is not like Marcel he's like Fetus Harry with glasses. Edward its like Harry with a lot of tattoos! okay thanks vote and stuff! Sorry it takes me awhile I'll try to update once a week or once everyother week...yea I have school.... I had to write a speech on fast food.

Poop!

Vote and stuffz

{omg it's a year later and I reading this and I was so a 12 year old. Who says stuffz}