sixteen

Bus Ride

I woke up sluggishly on Monday morning. It was 4:09 am. Edward got it lucky. He was suppose to wake up at five. Gemma was an amazing artist, she was going to give me temporary tattoo to last the week. For Edward she added a foundation to his skin to cover the ink marks. Then we went into our bathroom and style each other. I slide the contacts in and hand my glasses to him.

I look Edward straight in the face and walk the other way. I try to show no emotion.

"Good Morning sweetie!' Greets my mother.

'hey' I grunt.

"Whats wrong baby?" she asks sadly.

"Nothing."

Edward dressed as me, walks downstairs.

"Hello" my mother says not so cheerfully. It was almost like she was trying to avoid something."The bus is here, your sister is going to be late."

"Bye mum!" we say.

"Bye boys! Love you, hope you have a Terrific day!" she says kissing us both on the head.

It is raining so we run to the bus. When I hop on I see Lillian. Shes here becuase it is raining. She probably walked miles to the closest bus stop. I pass her, seeing her muddy boots. She smiles at me as I pass by.I go a sit across from Louis and Zayn.

"Hey Edward!' they greet me.

"Hello lads."

"Wanna hang out after school? It will be fun" pleds Zayn. I feel my phone buzz. I glance at the text.

Edward: Say no.

"Sorry, no." I copy.

"I bet it's mystery girl." Louis jokes. So they don't even know mystery girl. Well then, looks like I will be finding out soon.

Guys.. I wanna cry! 1004 read! OMG! I love you! Best Bday present yet! (YES it is my birthday)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK..

QOTD: What do you think is going to happen at school?