two

Week One

Over my first week I learned that the school was small, everyone knew everyone and nothing major happened. Sophia, Liam's girlfriend, really was lousy, well I thought. She never was happy around him, but she made Liam happy, so it didn't matter. Niall and I had the most in common. I know in the end we will probably be the closest.

"Those guys over there" I say talking about the two boys I believed Edward would be friends with. "Who are they?" Jade turns away almost immediately in pain.

"The one with slick black hair over there is Zayn Malik. The other is Louis Tomlinson. We don't really like them. Our good friends Perrie and Jesy," the two girls that had been hanging off of the two boys, "Jade was really close to them. Perrie hooked up Zayn, they are like a thing. Louis already had a girlfriend though, Eleanor. Jesy is just really close to the Perrie so she stuck with her." Lillian whispers answering my question.

"I don't know why El likes him but she does. The two boys would beat up Niall and Liam after school, no good reason to it either. After breaking our friendship with the two girls, everything was fine." She continues, looking over to the two boys in sorrow. "They were just normal boys in middle school and when freshmen year rolled around they came back with tattoos, they probably got dove illegally, and started smoking. It's strange how much people can change."

I also learned that Lillian disappears after school. She would take her yellow bike down an old rickety road. No one else ever went that way. They either took the bus or walked down to where I lived. She never talks about her family. All I know is she has four older brothers, she had mentioned them once, but I vaguely remember what she had said. Some random story from when she was a child. No one would talk about it either and I wasn't going to snoop into her business with her friends.

This Saturday the group of us planned to go to Jade's and sleepover. I was shocked my mum trusted these kids that she had never met before. I mean teens are prone to doing bad things like sex! Its stereotypical, but I wasn't stereotypical. She trusts me more than Edward to stay out of trouble anyway. He got the genes for girls to love him instantly and I got the perfect innocent boy genes.

-+-+-+-

I waved to my mum and knocked on the door. I was welcomed in graciously by Jade. Lillian had ridden her bike, I saw it out in the yard, the faded yellow tinted bike lay next to a tree.

"What did you bring!?" The girls yelled as I dropped my bag on the floor of the living room.

"Well we don't have a lot of games, but I brought a couple. You can look through the bag." I announced.

"Lets play Just Dance! Please guys!" Leigh Anne said jumping around. her hair bouncing with her body, as her fingers wrap around the disc boxy he had found in my bag.

"Fine." Me and the boys say in unison knowing the girls wouldn't give up on the game. I mean it can't be that bad. I used to play it with Gemma all the time. When I was younger of course.

We thought it would be bad, but it was pretty fun. The girls loved it, Leigh Anne and Jade won almost every time, they were professional dancers, but one round Liam won surprisingly. When we got really tried, we made popcorn and opened our large bags of candy and watched some movies.

The last one finished and I realized everyone was asleep. I shut the TV off and hopped into my handmade sleeping bag, which was a bunch of blankets bundled.

Taking my glasses off and carefully setting them on a table. I start to drift off and let my thoughts take over my mind.

Remembering it was Friday, I realized that when my mum would pick me up, we would have to pick Edward up from the train station. Maybe, I could walk along with Lillian, knowing she would be riding her bike. That would be nice. The crisp Fall air, her blonde hair whipping in the wind, maybe I could find out more about her. I could get closer.

Hopefully.