46. time flies when you're in love

*cough cough* hi :)

Dating Taehyung was a big deal to Mia in general, but she didn't think it was going to be THAT big of a deal to others. The word of them dating spread like wildfire and was still the major gossip after being public for almost a month.

Taehyung and Mia would now always be around one another as much as they could at school. Their friends didn't mind them being clingy, but most people were taken aback and didn't like what they saw.

"Oh my god, he chose Mia? Her out of all people?"

"She is not good enough for him at all!"

"Whatever, he's just experimenting, he doesn't really like her,"

"I heard he's dating her because of a bet!"

"There's no way they are actually together, right?"

These were things that the couple heard consistently but they didn't really want to pay attention to them because they knew what they had and nothing was going to break that apart. They had enough drama together, especially caused by other people.

"Baby, do you want to go on a date tonight?" Taehyung asked Mia as they were eating lunch with the rest of their friends. Sora and Yoongi stopped contacting them and started sitting at the table that Jiwoo usually kept occupied. The gang usually felt glares from the bitter duo but they chose to ignore it.

"Really, baby? We went on one yesterday, I don't want to take up all of your time." Mia laid her chin on Taehyung's shoulder as she looked at him, pouting.

"I have the day off anyway, honey. Want to spend it with my girl," he bopped her nose as their friends were shaking their heads at how cute and mushy they were.

Their first date was cliche but nonetheless perfect in Mia's eyes. They went to the movies and had dinner afterward at a small diner near his work. Afterward, Taehyung drove Mia to her house and was then invited inside for a couple of minutes since her mom was working late.

"You look beautiful," he couldn't help but be struck by her beauty and yet how simple she looked with her oversized grey sweater and jeans. Mia had put a playlist on as they talked or whatever they decided to do.

"Thank you, baby. You look handsome as always," she clasped her hands behind his neck as his hands landed on her hips. The song "Possibility" by Lykke Li started playing and they both started swaying in the middle of her room.

Taehyung couldn't believe how lucky he was and knew he didn't want to let go of this feeling. Her eyes stared into his soul and saw something worthy even when he didn't. He is slowly starting to believe that maybe he is worthy and deserves good things, even though he didn't have a great past. He has made mistakes but everyone has. He's sure he'll make even more but he'll always try to come back and redeem himself.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Mia cupped his cheek and rubbed the soft skin to bring him back to their reality.

"You. How lucky I am." He spoke effortlessly, making Mia blush.

"I'm the lucky one, but okay" Mia laughed, laying her head on his chest as they still swayed.

Mia was soft and pliant as he took her to bed. He made sure she was taken care of and felt loved and appreciated as he was able to explore her body and mind once again. She was so beautiful and couldn't be more ethereal in these moments that he only gets to see. They both make each other weak in the most beautiful ways and are the only ones that can see them that way.

Taehyung was breathtaking as he was heaving deep breaths, enjoying the immense pleasure he was receiving and Mia always wanted to make Taehyung feel that way. His deep voice resonated around the room as her melodic moans filled the space with his. They both found ways to show how much they loved each other in different ways. And they continued to do that as days went on.