34. the morning after

Waking up with a hangover is never a good time. As Taehyung woke up, he felt his head pounding to no end. He was used to having headaches since he's stressed frequently and he used to get a lot of them when he was a kid but he has found out that he absolutely hated hangovers.

He groaned into the soft pillow he had laid upon and came to the conclusion that he didn't want to get up. He turned over and noticed the alarm clock on the bedside table that read 9:38 a.m. He weeped on the inside since he didn't want to wake up this early especially on one of his last remaining free days until he had to go back to school. He looked over at the window from the bed and had the memory of what he had seen with his own eyes twice in one night. He still felt the need to not deal with the situation since he felt highly conflicted. Should he keep trying? Should he forgive her? Does she even care? He didn't know and he didn't want to deal with the situation at the moment.

He checked his phone and looked at all of his missed messages and calls.

my babygirl
hey can you let me know when you're free? i really want to tell you something...

Probably to tell me that you are back together with Yoongi and that I mean nothing to you.

jiwoo
hey hottie ;)

jungkook
dude where tf did you go

jungkook
are you with hay?

hobi (missed call)
are you at home???? please let me know

Taehyung rested his eyes for a moment to arrange his thoughts. He ruffled his hair and noticed how greasy his hair was. Gross. He rubbed his face more harsher than normal and immediately felt his pain from his bruises which made him groan out loud.

"Fuck," he exclaimed while managing to get up to look in the mirror that was in the middle of the wall in front of the bed. In all honesty, he looked like shit. Besides the clean pajamas that he was lended, his face looked bruised and swelled from the fall and his eyes were sunken in as if he hasn't slept in days. His hair was obviously greasy in his opinion and he hated how he looked at the moment. In hopes that there were more clothes in the drawers, he checked to see if there were any casual wear and to his luck he found some jeans that were relatively his size.

He would've worn his jeans that he wore but he figured they smelled like alcohol anyway. He grabbed the jeans and decided he could possibly shower without anyone knowing. He opened the door and went towards the guest bathroom and blessed the gods that there was a shower within the relatively normal sized bathroom. He placed the clothes on the counter and started shedding off the borrowed clothes while putting the white shirt with the clean jeans. He started the shower to set the temperature just how he liked it and to his luck, Hays shower wasn't that hard to work with.

As he waited for the temperature to rise, he look at himself and he surely looked unhealthy in his opinion. He didn't look at his best and that was definitely putting a damper on his self esteem. He wasn't the broadest and was more on the lean side but he can tell he's been getting way too skinny. He wants to be buff and be able to make people go "Holy shit, you're buff." He doesn't know why, he just does. He wants to be able to look like he can beat some ass. He's never really thought negatively of his body but due to under all the stress with his love life and now his home life, he guesses his body is taking a toll from the strenuous actions. He hopes that he can just get his life together first even though the gods of love want to make his love life a living hell but he can manage to make something better in the process right?

As Taehyung was taking a shower, he thought of what jobs he could possibly apply for and what apartments or roommates he may look for since that's his main worry at the moment. He's is , of course, worried about Mia and his situation but he chooses to ignore it for now since it's easier for him. He always pictured himself working somewhere that makes him feel like home in a sense, and makes him feel welcomed. He knows in some jobs there will be jobs with bosses and co-workers that you hate but you should also consider the environment because that's what matters. It's kind of like the world itself; although there might be shitty people within, the interior and its purpose is what's beautiful. He hopes that one day he can pursue in something with his art but right now he figured he'll take what he can get.