17. movie night and makin it right

*cries cause taekook*

*third person*

(i like writing in this pov and i just want you guys to know what everyone's doing after shit went down that day u feel me) (and im sorry for this slow update babes, i started college and I've been trying to get everything sorted out but ily all and please vote and comment i miss you guys *cries*) (okay enjoy reading)

"-and he just stopped and looked at me and said "Sora, I know we've known each other for awhile now and honestly, it's been wonderful. I like you a lot and it would make me really happy if you would be mine. So will you be mine? Will you be my girlfriend?" He was so shy, Mia, it was so cute." Sora beamed, Mia basically hearing her bright smile through the phone. Mia was happy for Sora, genuinely. Unfortunately, she just couldn't stop thinking about the tall boy with soft brown hair who broke her heart. When she came home, she expected to cry and not talk to anybody, but apparently everyone wanted to talk to her today. Since she didn't want her friends to suspect anything, she answered, of course, even though all she wanted to do was lay down in her bed, listen to sad music, and wallow in self pity. Mia didn't know why, out of all days, but everyone texted her, especially the person she wants to talk to the least.

Jungkookie
bro are you okay u kind of like just left lunch out of nowhere

to Jungkookie
yes, im fine, just didn't feel well, u know girl probs

Mia didn't want to lie to her friend but she just didn't want to tell anyone about her problem because it's embarrassing. She likes Taehyung a lot and expected Taehyung to like her back. What would their reaction be? They'd probably laugh at me.

Jungkookie
gross but if you need anything like stupid tampons or pads or snacks or whatever, ill be ur man I guess

Jungkookie
only bc u help me a lot so i figured i should help you out as well u know cause ur my best friend (I know I don't tell you a lot but you are)

to Jungkookie
u totally love me *screenshots*

to Jungkookie
but I'll let you know kookie it means a lot

Jungkookie
yeah whatever ur lame im out

Mia genuinely laughed and was grateful for Jungkook. She kind of missed him and was really contemplating on having him come over. She just wants comfort, to be honest. She doesn't want to vent or talk about feelings. She just wants comfort and her best friends presence. Jungkook wont ask her what's wrong twice if she doesn't want to tell him and he respects that.

to Jungkookie
sigh fine u can come over bring snacks bitch ass n scary movies !!!

Jungkookie
okay (: be there in like 45 minutes

Mia smiled and was glad that she was going to hang out with Jungkook. She hasn't hung out with him in a while since she was busy with Taehyung and he was busy with Nina, they just haven't had a lot time to hang out and bond. She made a mental note to hang out with her other best friends as well soon.

She started picking up some dirty clothes from her room while putting them in her basket when her phone got another text message.

Taehyung
baby

Taehyung
please answer me

Taehyung
fuck mia please

Taehyung
that's just a rumor baby please i miss you

to Taehyung
fuck off taehyung