7. dislike

Hangovers have to be one of the worst things to be going through especially when you have to get up early in the morning and meet someone new and look and seem presentable. After Jungkook and I left the bathroom, without getting noticed, we played beer pong for hours and sang and dance for the longest time. All I remember is laughing and then getting back into someone's car which I'm pretty sure was Jin because he's the one that made me stop drinking and told me we have to go home. 

"IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRrrryyy~" Jungkook and I slurred while screaming and singing the lyrics to one of our favorite jams. I felt eyes on me most of the night but I never looked around to see who was looking. I just wanted to have fun.

"Okay, okay that's enough you two. You're going to get sick. You're going to have a terrible hangover." Jin stated. He was fucking right. I woke up to an excruciating migraine and a phone call from Jungkook. I didn't even remember how I got into bed but I figured Jin carried me into bed and tucked me in. I love Jin so much, man.

I groaned as I ignored the call, not wanting to wake up at what seems like such an early hour. I could see light coming from my window and I tried not to look at it, knowing my eyes will start burning from discomfort. My phone rang again and I couldn't help but do a louder groan.

"What?" I answered with a tone. I wasn't in the mood to do anything.

"Mia, get up and get dressed. We have to meet Nina at the diner at 9:00 and its 8:45. I'm already outside your house." I widened my eyes and noticed that I wasn't in the right state of mind to meet someone. I was positive that I looked like complete shit as well.

"Oh my god, I feel like shit." I croaked through the phone.

"You don't have to-" I just hung up on him, knowing I was going to go with him anyway. If his girlfriend wants to meet me then she's going to meet me. I might feel like shit but I won't back out on my friend.

Without checking my phone for anything else, I quickly got out of bed and immediately regretted it. I held on to my dresser as I tried to calm my nerves and tried not to vomit right then and there. I hate hangovers so much.

Once I was stable, I grabbed a hoodie and jeans and threw them on. I brushed my hair as fast as I could and it looked kind of decent. I removed my make up from last night and washed my face. I figured I could go without makeup since I kind of looked good without it right now and also I just don't have the time. I ran to the front door and told my mom, who was cooking breakfast, that I'll be back later. Once I opened the door, I saw Jungkook pacing on my porch.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook looked at my attire.

"Yeah, let's go." I put my sunglasses on while we went inside Jungkooks car.

Once we got there, Jungkook noticed that Nina wasn't there yet. When we got seated, he seemed to be getting more and more nervous. I didn't know why, though. I was pretty excited despite me feeling like complete and utter shit.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay?" I asked while pushing his shoulder from across the table.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine. I'm just a bit nervous, I guess." He started biting his nails and I knew he started shaking his legs because that's what he does when he's nervous.

"Nervous? About what? Everything's going to be fine."

"I know...its just...two girls that are super important to me are meeting for the first time. I know how girls can get lowkey shady and not like each other secretly." I was kind of shocked that he was going to think I wasn't going to like her. She seemed like a lovely girl from what I heard, maybe a bit worried, but lovely. She also makes one of my best friends happy and that's all I care about.