11. facetime and twenty-one questions

*when my cat accidentally publishes the chapter without it being finished lmao okay*

Thursday

Taehyungs POV

"Come on, daddy." She purred seductively while trying to pull me back to bed. I smirked at knowing I left an impression on her and how she wanted more and I loved it.

"Not now, kitten." I loved it even more when I just left her hanging there while still wanting me. She groaned and said bye to me, knowing I didn't want to be there any longer.

I honestly never felt bad for leaving girls after sex. I usually feel like it's just a "do it and get out of there" type of situation. When I want it, I can get it. Sex has never been a serious thing for me. It's simple for me and it always has been. It has its downfall sometimes. For example, when girls tend to fall for me for some odd reason. I never knew why they would but I always ended up being the asshole to break the girls hearts. That's how I got my reputation as a playboy. I'm not exclusive about it and I don't show it off but it's known, I guess.

I don't mean to be a bad guy, I'm actually a pretty nice one. I have friends of all sexes and I do good in school when I'm actually there. Sometimes I'm not at school and that's because some days I don't feel like going and sometimes I'm actually sick. I do what I want and nothing stops me.

While on my way home, I got a text message.

Mia😍: I'm crying I just saw Finding Dory my feelings ARE EVERYWHERE like I cried three times I'm such a lil bitch

to Mia😍: lmao you're cute

I smiled at her text and felt my heart warm up at her text. I stopped walking and smiling all at once and questioned why I felt my heart get warm from just a text message from a girl that I found really hot. I looked around as if someone was watching me and continued walking.

Before I got home, I stopped by this ice cream place that's right by my house and got a double scoop, vanilla and strawberry ice cream. It was pretty good and I decided to take a selfie with it and send it to Mia.

to Mia😍:

dont you wish you were this ice cream?

I smiled at my text and thought it was pretty clever and sent it. For the past couple months, I've grown pretty fond of Mia Ahn. It was pretty foreign to me because I don't really want to get close to a girl since I don't want them to fall in love with me but sometimes I find myself thinking about Mia more than other girls. I just usually don't care for relationships so I just don't get close with a lot of people. But ever since Mia got dumped, I saw how she lost all emotion she had left from across the room and how she was so focused in art class the same day. I felt like she needed a smile from someone that she didn't know. I don't know why but I did. I didn't even expect her to actually speak to me, let alone ask about what grade I'm in. She's been so intriguing to me ever since. She's pretty feisty and doesn't beg me for attention which I actually like a lot.