43. the meeting ♡

Unfortunately for Mia, a week has passed and there was no time telling any of her friends that Taehyung and her were dating

Unfortunately for Mia, a week has passed and there was no time telling any of her friends that Taehyung and her were dating. They have both been so busy with work and schoolwork that they haven't even discussed about no one even knowing.

When the next weekend came, Mia was excited to finally be able to see her boyfriend. He suggested that he could go over to her house to hang out with him and she immediately agreed. She didn't care if they didn't even do anything; she just wanted to be in Taehyung's presence.

Taehyung had been working all week and Hay was nice enough to take double the shifts so Taehyung could have the day off to see Mia. He thanked her by hugging her excessively and promised her that he was going to cook them dinner for a whole week.

He was slightly nervous about going over to Mia's house since she told him that he could come over but her mom might come home sooner but she didnt know for sure. He didn't mind meeting her mom, it just seemed so soon. Plus, he was scared that she would know how he screwed up and that she already hates him. He knows he's a good guy now, but he doesn't know if her mom knows that.

"Babe," Mia had exclaimed while hugging Taehyung tighter as they cuddled on the couch.

"Yeah, baby? What's wrong?" He sat up slightly since he was alarmed by being pulled out of his thoughts.

"Nothing, you just seemed pretty out of it," she said as she looked up at him.

He sighed, "Yeah, I'm just nervous since I might meet your mom. What if she hates me? W-what if she doesn't want me to date you and then we break up and t-"

"Tae, that's not going to happen," Mia laughed, "she already knows how much I love you, okay? She's excited to see who you are. The real you," Mia looked at him lovingly and kissed him on the lips.

He would've enjoyed the kiss and may have deepened it if he wasn't so in his head and overthought about how Mia said 'the real you'.

He backed away and looked away for a moment, "I-But that was the real me, Mia. That was a part of me at one point in my life. I know no one loved that guy but that was the real me at one point. You and I both have to accept that. This is the new real me. I'm a better guy because of my family, our friends, and because of you."

"I didn't mean it like that, babe," she shook her head and sat up quickly, "and you're wrong. I loved you. I loved the guy you were before, no matter how you hurt me or anyone. And I love the you now. That's all  that matters."

Tae hesitated for a second but he then hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, "I love you too."

"I know, and that's the greatest feeling ever," she smiled while giggling.

"We need to tell our friends soon because I'm getting pretty bothered by not kissing you the moment I see you in front of everyone," Tae said as he got up to stretch.