15. tell me anything

"Taehyung...I have something to tell you." I said nervously while he was also fidgeting.

"Yeah, what is it, Mia?" Taehyung beamed his wide smile, grabbing my hand in the mean time to hold it.

"I-uh well I don't know how to tell you t-this." I stuttered uncontrollably while looking down at my feet.

Suddenly, I felt Taehyungs hand grab my chin to look at him. Then I felt his thumb running over my cheekbone.

"Mia, you can tell me anything, okay? Take your time, babe." he looked at me lovingly. I stared into his eyes and couldn't help but get lost in them. While looking into his eyes, I felt as if we were the only people in the world and we were both okay with it.

He was being so patient, waiting for me to tell him anything. I noticed how he was really looking at me. He was looking at me like Yoongi used to. I used to ask him what that face meant and he said "You're just so beautiful." Does Taehyung think the same way? Did he think I was beautiful? Did he like me? I hope so because God knows how much I like him.

"I like you, Taehyung." I blurted suddenly making me blush and him widen his eyes.

"I mean, you don't have to like me. I understand if you don't. I get it. I'm just Mia. You can get any gir-"

"Just shut up, Mia."

All of a sudden, I felt Taehyungs lips on mine.

Suddenly I woke up and I felt rather flustered and felt heat upon my cheeks. I touched my lips and was rather disappointed that the dream wasn't real. Damn you, Kim Taehyung. I got up and saw that I had an hour before I had to go to school. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

Jungkookie

Jungkookie: bruh

Jungkookie: is ur bitch ass asleep already at 11:30?

Jungkookie: lame

Jungkookie: whatevs ill just talk about fma brotherhood w hoseok then

Jungkookie: but the opening and ending music is life fuck

Sora

Sora: JIN JUST TEXTED ME THAT HE WANTED TO TALK TOMORROW

Sora: DO YOU THINK ITS ABOUT SOMETHING BAD AH

Yoongi

Yoongi: hey

Taehyung

Taehyung: goodnight babe sorry i couldnt talk for long

Taehyung: see u tmrw 😘

I smiled and decided that I was going to answer them after I was done getting ready. I actually had time to do my make up and decided on an actual outfit instead of my normal jeans and plain t-shirt. I decided on wearing a skirt that Sora forced me to buy and a loose shirt to tuck inside of the skirt. I would wear a crop top with the skirt but the school doesnt allow that so I had to stick with the shirt.