27. broken

** note : this chapter is really taehyung based. you're going to get more information about his past and why he is the way he is. also this chapter is sad and has a lot of self loathing, so this is kind of a warning i guess **

but omg hi everyone!! enjoy this chapter! make sure to comment bc i love reading them and don't forget to vote!! <3 okay lets do this.

Taehyung was not expecting to wake up with major throbbing all around his head. All he could focus on was how his head was pounding and he didn't want to open his eyes. I faintly heard footsteps going around the room that he was in but he didn't know nor really care who it was. He went to turn over and adjust himself but his face and body seemed to be in pain as well, which was slightly weird to Taehyung. He groaned loudly, causing whoever was in the same room as him to speak.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." Hoseok spoke, which Taehyung can even hear a slight grin in his tone.

"Fuck off." Taehyung groaned in the pillow next to him and tried to force the headache and pain away. Maybe if he thought all the pain was in his head, like some reverse psychology shit, then it'll go away Once Taehyung stopped squinting his eyes as hard as he could, the pain came back full force, not changing the pressure it was causing Taehyung to feel all around him.

"I feel like I'm dying." Taehyung groaned while managing to flip over, seeing the shadow of light through his closed eyelids, causing him to slightly open his eyes to be met with full sunlight coming through a window. He groaned once more and he heard a laugh from the side of him.

"Well you did have an eventful night so I'm not surprised." Hoseok laughed, not informing Taehyung on what happened whatsoever yet.

Taehyung, who was vaguely confused since he didn't remember anything at all, furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean? What could I have possibly done to feel this shitty?" He slowly got up and stretched, taking the pain killers that Hoseok was nice enough to put next to him. Since this was the first time Taehyung has ever really drank, he didn't know what to expect.

Hoseok then pulled a straight line off his lips and hesistated to tell the hungover boy in front of him on what he truly did last night.

"W-"

"Come on, it couldn't be that bad, right?" Taehyung explained,hiding the fear that he was starting to feel within him.

"I-Well, okay...so I only saw you every now and then and then I saw you when the huge thing happened. You were drunk from whatever you drank last night and I think I may have seen you with a girl. I believe you were making out and probably planning on having sex right there on the couch. " Taehyung felt the ultimate dread in his heart, hoping that it was Mia or Mia wasn't around to see it whatsoever.

"W-where was Mia?" He cleared his throat. He didn't really care if that gave some kind of hint that Taehyung was interested in Mia but Hoseok already knew he was so it was no different.

"Oh," He looked down at the ground," She was with Yoongi the whole time, until you know..." Hoseok trailed off which left Taehyung thinking maybe the worst.

Oh god, did they sleep together? No. No. I ju- "No I don't know, Hobi. What happened?"

"Well, I went outside to go check if Namjoon was outside to tell him that his mom called but then I saw you tumbling and all but you bumped into Jungkook, who also looked wasted as well, and then everything just went bad..." Taehyung widened his eyes and urged Hobi to continue the story.

"I don't really know man. You pushed him I think, and then someone got my attention to ask me a question and when I looked back towards you guys, you punched Jungkook in the jaw then he just started punching you and didn't want to stop it seemed," he winced, "hence the bruises on your face and why you have a more immaculate headache than normal."