29. you are loved ♡

am i annoying yet lol

"Mia!" I heard my mom yell from across the house. I grudgingly got up and went towards to where she was. She was in the kitchen making tacos for dinner. It's not really the dinner you would probably have since Christmas was a week away, but we love tacos.

"Mmmm, tacos. I'm starving." I moaned while getting the plate to set next to the stove.

"You look and sound tired." Mom said suspiciously, "Did you sleep all day again?" She scolded while heating up the tortillas.

I laughed slightly because it was true. The break had started almost a week ago and I didn't have any plans. Jin and Sora were hanging out with each other's parents. Jungkook had been going to the gym non-stop. Jimin and Aria haven't been separated since the break started which was kind of cute. They have been going on dates which made both of them really happy.

Yoongi had tried to make plans with me since he also had no plans, but I didn't know if I should accept the offer or not. Yoongi has been trying to get close with me once again but I was just confused with everything at the moment.

My thoughts consisted of Taehyung a lot. He hasn't even contacted me whatsoever since he left. I've been constantly worrying if he was okay and if I'm ever going to see him again. He could find it better back home. He might love it so much that he'll drop everything and go back. It's understandable, but I didn't want him to. It wasn't my choice, though.

My mom cleared her throat to gain my attention which I then looked at her wide-eyed.

"Are you okay, honey? You don't seem too good. You've been out of it lately. Do you want to talk?" Mom offered while making my tacos.

I sighed. I didn't want to tell my mom since I felt I would be a burden. I know she'll listen and give me advice but still. My mom has been my rock ever since I was born and especially ever since my dad left. We will always have this bond that is indescribable so I kind of wanted to have her just think that her daughter is fine. But she knows me like the back of her hand.

"Is it about that boy? What was his name?"

"Taehyung," I breathed while smiling sadly. I haven't heard from him since he left and I was starting to worry. I thought he would at least tell me he arrived safely or that he may even miss me. Is it even okay for me to wish such a thing?

"How is he?" She smiled while setting my dinner on the table.

"He left." I blurted while feeling my throat close up a little.

"L-left? What do you mean?" My mom said shocked, thinking that he was gone forever. For some reason, I believe he's going to leave forever. It made sense, honestly. He missed his home and family so why not move back in with his beloved family?

"He said he was going to visit his home." I said blandly, going back to the memory of him being cold but then being soft before he actually left. The way he kissed me with so much passion and desperation made me feel like it was goodbye. Is it goodbye, Taehyung?

"Oh, well it is Christmas break." Mom smiled while sitting down in her seat.

"Yeah but...it's a long story but he said he needs to fix things there back at home. I just-" I said while tearing up at the fact of him never coming back.

I would never see Taehyung laugh again.