19. i'll be okay

bruh another update (anotha one)
omg omg what's happening am i okay? lol no (jk)
okay but i wanted to write so here you guys go
ily ily ily ily
(I forgot to tell you guys that like last sunday (the 11th) was my birthday and im now 20, so that's cool)
okay enjoy reading babes!!
(if there are any errors im sorry)

Mia's POV

I missed him so much. I missed his embrace. As I was trying to remember the feeling, I couldn't help but think that we had to separate from each other. I couldn't believe that I actually told him that I hated him. I always thought it and said it to myself, but I felt guilty and sad saying it out loud and especially to Taehyung. I knew it was wrong feeling that way, but I couldn't help it. My heart still liked to skip a beat every time he tried to talk to me but I don't want to be weak. I mean he has a fucking girlfriend. I have had many scenarios play out in my mind where I would run into his arms and kiss his pink plump lips like there's no tomorrow. I imagined him telling me that he broke up with his girlfriend and that he only wants me. I have imagined that many times.

Even though it seems like I can't get Taehyung out of my head, the fact that Yoongi was so harsh to me a few minutes ago was making me feel worse. I always loved Yoongis caring nature so seeing him so hostile was beyond my belief. As I was thinking about everything that has happened within that past 5 minutes, I felt Taehyungs hand stroke my back and I kept hearing him whisper supportive messages in my ear.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here." Are you really here?

"You'll be okay." Will I be? Will I ever be okay with you around me?

With that thought, I pulled away and straightened myself up. I tried not to look at his face but I didn't miss the hurt, disappointed look that flashed through his facial features. He looked tired. He looked drained. I probably didn't look any better. It was funny how if he just broke up with his girlfriend or if I just didn't fall for him then we wouldn't have been in this situation. We wouldn't look so emotionally drained. We would probably be happy. But fuck, I was so happy when I was around him. I guess we just weren't meant to be together.

"I think I should go." I croaked, with my final tear running down my cheek.

"I-Mia, I'm sorry. I don't kn-"

"There's nothing to explain, Taehyung. It's okay. I'll forgive you one day. I just wish you happiness. Even though I shouldn't, but I hope that she treats you well." I mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Mia, I-" Taehyung tried to explain but couldn't form the right words.

"Please." I said. I didn't know if I was asking for him to stay or to leave but I couldn't say any other words.

As I turned to leave, I felt Taehyung grab my shoulders to spin me around, grab my chin and kiss me. I felt myself whimper against his lips because oh god how badly I wanted to feel those lips again. I kissed back willingly, gripping at the mid section of his shirt. All my negative thoughts left my mind, only leaving me in bliss. For a good 10 seconds, I didn't have to face with reality and I got to kiss the boy who I couldn't stop thinking about.

Once Taehyung let go, he held my cheeks and kissed my nose. "I'll fix this, baby. I promise." And with that, he walked away, leaving me in shock and devastated by the fact that we kissed and the fact that it ended.

-

"You okay?" Sora asked in Math class once I sat down right next to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I stated, not really bothered by the Yoongi situation anymore.